40 foot 6 lane track

crazycollector Thursday, 12/8/2011

Jump to last page

Hi all I am new here just learned about this site from a new friend at HWC-

I have a 40' 6 lane track in my warehouse in Carlisle PA. It come complete with Christmas tree, remote control stating gate and electronic finish line. I would really like to see it get used, if there are any collectors / racers who would like to use it to test and tune or even be the site of an event I am all for it. (or if thre was an interest to purchase it, I could always build another)

Some photos when we were constructing it

Diecast Cars, Hot Wheels, Matchbox

Track at an event

In my warehouse

if any interest let me know -

Discussion

Page 1 of 2
View member profile
GspeedR 12/8/11

Welcome, crazycollector...glad that you found your way here!

Watch out Texas diecast racers...Pennsylvania is beginning to represent!

GspeedR

View member profile
EconoCarl 12/8/11

Nice track crazycollector!
Too bad PA is so far away.
Nice warehouse too, BTW.

View member profile
model40fan 12/8/11

hey c. c., contact variation jason to see about hosting a hardcore downhill series race for 2012

Awesome!

View member profile
redlinederby 12/9/11
Site manager

First off, welcome to Redline Derby!Glad you found us and I hope you have fun here. If you have any questions about RDR, just post or PM me.

Second off...damn! That's a heck of a track! And with you in Penn, you're the closest racer to me in Ohio...all the others seem to live in Texas. I'm not much of a mod racer, but depending on the size of your car collection, I am looking for off-site tracks to use in the Redline Derby Fantasy League...an online game where you pick drag race winners. We did some league races in Texas and Seattle and they went wonderfully, and I'm looking to expand. Your track certainly meets...nay, exceeds all the requirements so it all boils down to cars. Check out more details here if you're interested...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=534

You have a great looking shop too, that's gotta be nice. I love working with wood but just don't have the space or tools to have much fun.

Again, welcome to Redline Derby and I hope you become a regular poster and player in the fantasy league. Lots of great guys around here to talk shop with.

View member profile
Jobe 12/9/11

Awesome track and space! so clean!

Thanks everyone - I had no idea there was such a market for this - I got jealous at Watkins Glens when I saw the 40th anniversary track and watched as kids were playing on it nonstop. I built it and use it around my local area at different charity events. I would really like to see it get some enjoyment from adults. It takes up a lot of space in my warehouse and bedside my kids having fun on it, it really sits more than it is in use.

Thanks everyone - I had no idea there was such a market for this - I got jealous at Watkins Glens when I saw the 40th anniversary track and watched as kids were playing on it nonstop. I built it and use it around my local area at different charity events. I would really like to see it get some enjoyment from adults. It takes up a lot of space in my warehouse and bedside my kids having fun on it, it really sits more than it is in use.

All of our tracks spend more time sitting, lol.

Very nice looking track and shop! I love the stands

We'll have the hardcore downhill series starting up pretty soon and could definitely use another stop on the circuit.

View member profile
WorpeX 12/10/11

Nice track! I actually don't live too far away (Allentown, PA), so if you end up doing some sort of an event, i'd love to come up and compete!

View member profile
crazycollector 12/10/11

If you know some other collectors / racers lets make soemthing happen!

View member profile
WorpeX 12/10/11

I don't know anyone else, sorry.

View member profile
model40fan 12/10/11

If you know some other collectors / racers lets make soemthing happen!

c.c., try sending a personal message to gspeedr... i think he is from PA.

to join the conversation or sign-up now