"71" Torino Cobra "Son of Snakebite"

Nightstalker Friday, 8/9/2013

Going out on tour with the Born to be Wild Tournament. I present "Son of Snakebite"
Diecast Cars, Hot Wheels, Matchbox

Discussion

View member profile
Stroller 8/9/13

That is for sure, COOL!!...

View member profile
model40fan 8/9/13

CUTE LIL' FELLA INT EE ?

View member profile
Nightstalker 8/10/13

CUTE LIL' FELLA INT EE ?

Yea Smitty, When the lil guy gets to your leg of the series would ya give it a good look over. Lemme' know what ya think. After all you are the "Champ of Chop" Really don't expect to do outstanding in race trim, but it didn't test terrible either. It is a Mule ya know. lol

View member profile
model40fan 8/10/13

first thing is I would hog out the wheel wells so that even if both wheels slide out to the axle ends, they can't touch the inside of the body.
also, Carl has proven that Beaumont yellow is fast .... and then there is that 442 orange ...

View member profile
Nightstalker 8/10/13

Rear wheels fit pretty good (I think) the fronts are riding on a Stawka Axle. Mule. Been workin' on a way to get the wheels up under the narrow width cars, like maybe the 41 Willis. Wanna tuck em up under Cudas and the big Chevys too.

View member profile
model40fan 8/10/13

I don't know about tucking them anywhere... with the wheels tucked under the skin, the body can sometimes rub the tracks edge...
more so on the burnout track...
I like to run wide track axles [distance between the wheels] so the body "can't" rub....that is why I change out the bases to wide trackers...

View member profile
Nightstalker 8/10/13

Whoh, didn't see that coming, you are truly the Wise one.

to join the conversation or sign-up now