Beater Redlines get new life! Modify a beater redline to make it fast and lets race!
DRILL IT, and you have to replace the wheels/axles. My idea is to take an original Redline and refresh the performance. FTE's, 5 spokes, black walls, you name it ALL racing and Grudge matches will be videoed...
Rules & Restrictions
- Weight 65g max
- Size restrictions; length and height The usual sizes - 3.5" long, 1.5" wide blutrack wide
- Up to 2 cars per person
- Beater Redline Cars from 1967-1975
- Wheel limitations: None, if you want to run redline wheels, do it
- Must be drilled rivets, RACERS
- Dry lubes only
- Original patina or polish entries
- No redline cars made after the year 1975
$10 Amazon Gift Card Digital
How to enter
Post a reply along with how many cars you're going to enter.
Want your car/s back? $4 shipping. Winner will have shipping returned
Where to send your cars
PM gtaman to get my address
All entries must be received by the host before 3/3/17
Scoring and Winning,
Double elimination, I will use printmybrackets.com or whatever
cars more than 2g over weight not allowed
Tracks & Dates
All races will be at two locations, my house which has a digital time/scoring system, 25ft blutrack, and our Diecast Dragsters 50ft track