It's time to return to a stretch of Road in North Carolina...a Road called Tobacco Road, where you go to become a legend....a Legend of Tobacco Road. This time the Road calls for Hot Wheels Originals...from the Sweet 16's Beatnik Bandit and Python and up to Redlines like the Turbofire, Torero and Tri-Baby to the Whip Creamer and Twinmill...and up and onward through the years...Split Decision and Way 2 Fast....basically any Hot Wheels Originals. There will be two(2) classes...Modified and Stock, the stock class will bring into play some heavyweights like Noodlehead, Jet Threat and Sidekick. So, get ready to return to Tobacco Road for your shot at glory....and become a Legend of Tobacco Road.
Rules & Restrictions
- Weight - Modified 57g(TE Rule) Stock NA(whatever it weighed right out of the blister pack)
- Size restrictions; length and height-fit on HW Orange Track and 3D Botmaker Start Gate
- Cars per entrant/household, etc.- 2 Modified and 2 Stock max
- Brand, body style, year, make/model requirements, etc.- Hot Wheels Originals
- Wheel limitations, requirements; - NA
- Stock cars allowed- Yes (think Noodle Head...Side Kick...Jet Threat...Rocket Bye Baby)
- Must be drilled rivets- Yes, on Modified cars
- Dry lubes only-Yes
- Misc requirements- must be a Hot Wheels Original casting...nothing you'd see on the road or off an assembly line...check with me on castings...example- I'd allow a Rodger Dodger, but want to really stay with the overall theme for the Race.
Small Trophy and some Prize Cars.
How to enter
Post a reply along with how many cars you're going to enter.
....include the return shipping $$$ with your cars.
Where to send your cars
If you don't have it already....PM me for address
Friday May 25th 2018
Scoring and Winning
Must win two(2) in a row to advance and eventually win it all..
Just make weight and fit on the track
Tracks & Dates
Tobacco Road - Memorial Day Weekend 2018
***Also, Tobacco Road will now be seamless moving forward...a fast track just got faster!!!***
Winners and Results
Video will tell the tale on the League of Speed youtube channel