Attention all teams
If your team got what it takes and up for the challenge join this event. It's called Race Wars. Race Wars is a team event each team will have 2 cars representing their team. The car for this event will be one American made car Is any casting and one JDM car any cast. That will make up your team for this event.
Now this will be a 12 lap race each group you will go against the other car twice switching lanes and the last 4 laps will be all 4 cars at once. For the 1 one 1 The score format will be 5 points for 1st 3 points for 2nd the winner would get a bonus point if his opponent do not cross the finish line. When all 4 cars are racing the score format will be 5 points for 1st 3 points for 2nd 2 points for 3rd and 1 point for 4th. You can get an extras bonus points if your opponent do not cross the finish line. If you're opponents Both cars do not cross the finish line you can get 2 extra bonus points but both your cars must cross the finish line.
You will be racing on the brand new track the M.C.R Speed Circuit That's 90 plus feet Of open road and 6 hairpin turns. If you have not seen my last video go on YouTube to Miniature Car Racing to see what the track look like.
Rules & restrictions
- Stock and modified entries allowed
- 60g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 1 team per a household entries per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Dry lube only
- Please do not send any wide body cars because they will not fit through the 90? turn
- No rubber tire cars are allowed
- Please sead cars with the original ties no multicolored tires
- $10 entry fee
- If you want in please comment with your team name and the team's captain name
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Friday, 3/17/2023. Racing is scheduled for Friday, 3/24/2023. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
(1) Team Numbskull Racing = Captain Numbskull
(2) Team Baby Blue Racing = Captain Baby Blue
(3) Team Gabe Reel Racing = Captain Gabe Reel
(4) Team Doc's Wings Diecast = Captain Doc Wings
(5) Team L & L Transport = Captain Luke / Miss Sug = (Received)
(6) Team J & J Motorsport = Captain Jordan / Jas = (Received)
(7) Team A.C Racing = Captain Asia / China = ( Received)
(8) Team Miniature Car Racing = Captain Bolo Brown / Wes Coasin
(9) Team Outsiders = Captain NeOn City
(10) Team Man Child Motorsport = Captain Papa Pugsley
(11) Team Hot Jamn Racing = Captain Topline Tim
(12) Team Puffs Racing = Captain Puff
(13) Team Prime Number Racing = Captain Prime
(14) Team Karmic Racing = Captain Hades
(15) Team M.Q.H Racing = Captain Boondoxx
(16) Team Feral Mods = Captain Feral Patrick
(17) Team Chase Family Racing = Captain Endcount
(18) Team R LO Racing = Captain R.LO = (Received)
(19) Team Road Rage Racing = Captain Rage
(20) Team Ca$h Money Boy$ = Captain Hud$on
(21) Team Black Rhino Top Gear Speed Shop = Captain Black Rhino =(Received)
(22) Team Bent Rod Racing = Captain Kootane
(23) Team Dr Dodge = Captain Dr Dodge
(24) Team Rabidl Badger Racing = Captain Ben Taxel
(25) Team Hot Nuts Diecast Racing = Captain Craigster Sr
(26) Team Guingoyo = Captain General 3 Star Drumian / PCSM Guingoyo
(27) Team Shady Valley Racing = Captain Kxng Trizz
(28) Team Mako Racing = Captain Mako
(29) Team Variat Skunk Work = Captain Ash
(30) Team Treetops Raceway Park = Captain Sneaky Bob
(31) Team Grayboy Racing = Captain Chandler Gray
(32) Team Dubious Diecast = Captain Mr Darq
How to enter
Send your entries to:
Miniature Car Racing
9329 Creek side Ct
Hudson Florida 34669
Include at least $10 entry fee $7.00 for return shipping For International $14 if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the M.C.R. Speed Circuit. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination tournament. A car will move on in the bracket. Cars will alternate lanes between each race.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
For beating the champion you will get a custom trophy
For 1st Prize
Hot Wheels Ultra Hots 8 pack sets
(1) 1967 Oldsmobile 442
(2) 1969 Mercury Cyclone
(3) 1970 Plymouth Barracuda
(4) 1980 El Camino
(5) 1987 Buick Regal GNX
(6) 1966 Ford Fairlane 427
(7) 1971 Plymouth GTX
(8) Chevy Camro RS
For 2nd prize
Hot Wheels Boulevard Sets
(1) 1967 Austin Mini Pickup
(2) Land Rover Defender 90
(3) Volvo P220 Amazon Estate
(4) Lykan Hypersport
(5) 1975 Bre Datsun Sunny Truck (B120)
For 3rd prize
(1) Moon Eyes Kool Kombi
(2) Zamac 1919 Chevy Silverado Trail Boss LT
(3) Zamac 2020 Jeep Gladiator
(4) Zamac Volkswagen Baja Bug
(5) Zamac Alfa Romed 8C Competizone