Nissan Heritage Tournament ( Full )Saturday, March 18th, 2023
Nissan Heritage Tournament takes place in Pennsylvania at High-End Speedway which is located in the Pocono Mountains.
Rules & restrictions
- Stock and modified entries allowed
- 60g maximum weight
- 1:64 scale
- Limit 2 entries per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Dry lube only
- Nissan castings only ..... please add custom paint or decals if possible.
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Friday, 12/15/2022. Tournament is scheduled to start Saturday , 12/24/2022. Results will be posted after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Send your entries to:
14 e Stratford ave
Include $10.00 per registration entry and return shipping if you want your entries back. Send payment via cash app $FbgNyce. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Down hill racing through the mountains into the city
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination tournament. A car will move on in the bracket only when it wins two races in a row. Cars will alternate lanes between each race.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
- More in Racing & Tournaments
Dretty - Mini Mafia Motors
I'm sending 2 in
- Ok cool — HighEndSpeedway1
Karmic racing is in for 2 please.
- I got you — HighEndSpeedway1
i am in for 2
Hit me on Instagram @HighEndSpeedway so I can follow back.
- Not on Instagram..... can we mail the return fee $$? — G_ForceRacing
Mqh racing would like to enter 2 cars please
I'd like to enter 2 please
- Cool hit me on IG as well @HighEndSpeedway — HighEndSpeedway1
- Can we just send cash for return shipping? — Endcount
G-Force would like to enter two please!
- Agree with endcount~can we send cash instead? Am sending tomorrow, let me know asap — G_ForceRacing
New Jersey Drive Racing would like to send in 2 entries! Please confirm.
Your track looks amazing. I love the Lawson. Did you make all those set pieces yourself?
I'm in for 2. Will send them your way ASAP.
- Thanks man I appreciate that! Some custom made by Dave Akers — HighEndSpeedway1
How will the race be shown? YouTube?
- Yes YouTube / IG @highendspeedway — HighEndSpeedway1
Count me in for 2 cars please.
Cheers, Numbskull Racing