Attack of the Gassers
The Outlaw Diecast races are winner take all races happening every two months, here at Sussex Raceway. Attack of the Gassers is the first race in this series. The Outlaw Diecast Series will feature very simple rules and, hopefully, good, close racing.
Rules & Restrictions
- One 40 gram vehicle one 57 gram
- The cars/trucks will all use a stock length '55 Chevy Gasser chassis
- One 40 gram, one 57 gram vehicle per entrant
- Vehicles should fit the 'Gasser' theme...they should (but don't have to be) pre-1970 cars and trucks
- Wheels are open....no larger than .5"
- Must be drilled rivets
- Dry lubes or wet lubes are allowed
- Bodies should be no longer than 3.125", the cars should fit on a Drag Track style track
The winner of the 40 gram class will win all of the 40 gram entries, the winner of the 57 gram class will win all of the 57 gram entries
How to enter
Just post in this thread...pictures are always great. But, you can just send your cars in if you choose to!
Where to send your cars
9 Sherman Ridge Road
Sussex, NJ 07461
All entries must be received by the host before 7/23/2016
Scoring and Winning
This will be a random draw, single elemination tournament. To win a race, a vehicle must win two races in a row (must win on both lanes)...no matter how many races it takes
All Outlaw Diecast Series races will implement the Traction Event rule. If a car weighs more than 3 grams over it's class, it will get painted pink, raced and it will not be counted.
Remember, this is a Winner Take All race...unless your car wins, you WILL NOT be getting it back!
If you wish to include a donation to the shipping fund, all donations will gladly be accepted, but do not feel as though you have to. Likewise, if you wish to include a few prize cars, you are welcome to do, but don't feel you have to.
Tracks & Dates
Sussex Raceway July 23rd, 2016
Winners and Results
The winners will be posted here and video will be uploaded round by round on the day of the race