This is an open call for builders of all skill levels to participate in a special tournament at the Pacific Rim Speedway! This tournament will feature JDM (Japanese Domestic Manufacturer) castings ONLY.
This is a mail-in tournament for 1/64 scale diecast cars of any real JDM car casting. No fantasy cars allowed. Cars must be replicas of real manufactured cars, which ONLY include Nissan, Toyota, Subaru, Honda, Acura, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Infiniti, and Suzuki.
*Datsun and other car manufacturers are NOT allowed.
32 CAR FIELD - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
The winner will move on to the year-end "KING OF MONSTERS" tournament.
Rules & restrictions
- Stock and modified entries allowed.
- 60g maximum weight.
- 3.25in. long x 1.5in. tall x 1.25in. wide. Should fit within Hot Wheels black flat track, which is a little narrower than standard orange flat track.
- Limit 1 entry per household.
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed. Fantasy wheels allowed. No rubber wheels.
- Dry lube only.
- Custom paint required.
- Custom graphics and numbers are optional. No offensive or controversial symbols or slogans of any kind.
- Any 1/64 scale diecast car of any brand; i.e., Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Johnny Lighting, Maisto, etc.
- JDM manufactured cars only, which includes Lexus, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Suzuki, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Infiniti, and Mazda. Year and model must be clearly visible on the bottom of the car. When in doubt, ask the race host. Absolutely no Datsun castings allowed.
- Must be a car that has never raced before.
- No moving parts allowed, such as hoods, doors, trucks, etc. All moving parts MUST be glued down.
- No proxy sign-ups.
- If you signed up for a previous race hosted by Monster Motorsports, and you are a no show with no communication prior to the deadline, you will be removed from that race and any follow on races you have signed up for that are hosted by Monster Motorsports and replaced with the next alternate entry.
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Monday, 6/21/2021. Racing is scheduled for Sunday, 6/27/2021. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Send your entries to: Contact Race Host
Include at least $5.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. You can include money with your entry, or wait until the tournament is over where the host will reach out to each builder that has not paid return shipping. Cash, Paypal, Venmo, or Facebook Messenger is acceptable. Message host for payment details.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Pacific Rim Speedway - Monster Motorsports. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
Racing will be conducted at night in head-to-head racing between 2 cars in a best 2 out of 3 street race format. When the final 3 drivers are determined, the winner which will be decided by a Round Robin format.
Laps will only be reset and start in the same position if both cars do not finish a lap. Race host has final decision in all races. Bracket seeding will be random.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, I will contact the owner to discuss options to make the car meet all restrictions. If a compromise that is fair and within restrictions cannot be met, the car(s) will be returned to the owner.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. If cars that break during racing, I will reach out to the owner to work out a solution if possible.
The winner will move on to the year-end "KING OF MONSTERS" tournament. Additional prizes may be added, but not guaranteed.
1. R-Lo Racing - RECEIVED
2. PWC Racing / Hawthensung (#42) - RECEIVED
3. Idiot Luggage (#24) - RECEIVED
4. MnM Racing League / Markista - RECEIVED
5. Rust Belt Diecast Racing / Josh - RECEIVED
6. Transport Diecast Racing - Failed to meet deadline - REPLACED WITH RAFFLE CAR #1
7. Ragtag Racing - RECEIVED
8. Rivera Racing / Big Romy - RECEIVED
9. Commotion Diecast / Dalevis Jenkins Jr. - RECEIVED
10. Chet, Hell, Chit - RECEIVED
11. RTR Diecast Racing League / Myke Maze (#5) - RECEIVED
12. Biff Kirby Sr - RECEIVED
13. Cole Trickle - RECEIVED
14. G4 Diecast Racing / Daddy G (#4) - RECEIVED
15. Farmer Boy Racing - Failed to meet deadline - REPLACED WITH RAFFLE CAR #2
16. Golden Owl - RECEIVED
17. WeRaceDiecast / Glenn's Car Creations (#27) - RECEIVED
18. Aces High Racing / Spy Dude - RECEIVED
19. 2K Racing - RECEIVED
20. Willy Maykit - RECEIVED
21. Live Young Die-Cast / Lone Star - RECEIVED
22. Uncle Elvis - RECEIVED
23. Fractal Panda - RECEIVED
24. Nick Deavers Racing - RECEIVED
25. The Crazy Canuck (#23) - RECEIVED
26. WeRaceDiecast / Doc (#51) - RECEIVED
27. Drop by request - REPLACED WITH RAFFLE CAR #3
28. Flips Racing (#81) - RECEIVED
29. Mopar Mac - RECEIVED
30. Drop by request - REPLACED WITH RAFFLE CAR #4
31. Vapor Diecast Racing / Sneaky Bob (#21) - RECEIVED
32. Guingoyo - RECEIVED
33. Drop by request - REPLACED WITH RAFFLE CAR #5
34. Dom's Tuner Shop - RECEIVED
35. Flat Rabbit Racing Club - RECEIVED
36. Chaos Canyon - RECEIVED
37. Maker's Box Motors - RECEIVED
38. Chief Wopahoo - Failed to meet deadline - REPLACED WITH RAFFLE CAR #6
39. Big Mac - RECEIVED
40. Big Al - RECEIVED
41. Capper Deluxe - RECEIVED
42. RaSung0d79x - RECEIVED
43. Mad Mike - RECEIVED
44. Dollar Diecast Daily - Failed to meet deadline - REPLACED WITH RAFFLE CAR #7
45. FUMO Diecast Racing - RECEIVED
46. Overclocked Racing - RECEIVED
46. Sam Haul - RECEIVED
48. Darq Arts / Dubious Darq - RECEIVED