Page 2 of 2
Build journal: Lakeridge Heights
The start box is primarily in place...I've used a clear piece of plastic as my drop gate...next to rig up the drop mechanism and build around the box to make it look part of the scene. It works, which is the main thing, and I'd like to build one for the snow as well.
dude, I'm not a huge fan of drag racing, but this track might win me over!
Here it is... I might tweak some things... but aside from some channel and track logos...I will be posting the first mail in very soon!
cheers for looking, hope to see you at the Heights!!!
- Dude, that is gloriously flippin' nuts. I hope there is a channel I can subscribe to! — Scoupe
- very cool, the blue lights make it feel cold can almost hear the wind, race snowplows, 4 X 4, atvs should be a blast, and have a real feel to it...nice job, great build thread!! — dr_dodge
- @Scoupe: https://www.youtube.com/user/sidewayseh — Spirit_Of_64
- Scoop…check the link below…Scooter…cheers buddy — Crazy_Canuck
- Dr Dodge… cheers for the positive feedback — Crazy_Canuck
test tournament...check it out
Log in to join the conversation or sign-up now
I love seeing tracks that are truly 'crafted' rather than snapped together. I'm looking forward to the end results. Very inspiring build C.C.... Well done! Thank You for sharing.