Custom CarnageMonday, April 17th, 2023
This will be my try at a mail in event. I hope to run others in the future if all runs according to plan. And if participant is good.
This will be a winner take all pink slip race! This will be a single elimination bracket style race 4 cars on the track at a time. With top 2 in points after 4 Alternating position races move on to round 2. This will be the format to the final 4. Unless the number of entries will not allow it. Then at such time those numbers for advancing may be changed .
I am looking for a field or 32 cars.
1. Modify Cara only this time
2. Wight 40-55g
3. 3.5 inch long 1.25 wide
4. 2 entries max
5. Plastic wheels only NO rubber
6. Dry lube only please
7. Weight must be hidden
8. Custom or stock painting allowed
Please post on this thread or on our Facebook post if you plan on joining us. Hope you will!!
Remember this is a winner take all race. Unless you win you will NOT get your car back. Winners will receive all cars that are entered. Along with a Rick's diecast racing cup. And be immortalized as my first ever inductee into my Hall of shame to be posted on my Facebook. And featured in my future race videos.
Please fill out a redline form to include your car name and driver. If you have stickers that you would like me to place on my track I will do so.
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 55g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 2 entries per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Dry lube only
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Monday, 4/10/2023. Racing is scheduled for Monday, 4/17/2023. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Send your entries to:
238 west 8th
Garnett ks 66032
Include at least $O for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Comet tail raceway. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination tournament.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding based on time trials. Video of time trials will be shown on YouTube along with all races on my Chanel.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
All cars that was entered
A Rick's diecast racing cup
A place in my Hall of Fame.
- More in Racing & Tournaments
Sound good, I am in.
- Excellent thanks for joining good luck — RicksDiecastRacing
- Can't wait to see what you send in — RicksDiecastRacing
I'll be sending two entries!
- Great thanks for joining — RicksDiecastRacing
- Heck yeah bro!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!! — Ironbeardcustoms
I'd like a spot, please.
- Great thanks for joining glad to have you. Good luck — RicksDiecastRacing
You could count on me i will mail my out this week
- Excellent I was hoping you join in. Thanks look forward to seeing what you send in. — RicksDiecastRacing
Count me in please.
- Will be more than happy to have you joining us. Good luck!! — RicksDiecastRacing
I am in! If you will allow first timers at mailing in!
- Absolutely!! Welcome in. Looking forward to having you! — RicksDiecastRacing
Karmic racing would like a spot please.
- Excellent you are in. Look forward to it. — RicksDiecastRacing
Put me in for two
- That is great appreciate you joining and in for 2!! Can't wait. — RicksDiecastRacing
- Arrived thank you! — RicksDiecastRacing
I'd like a spot for 2 cars please. Any casting legal?
- Yes any casting is fine!! I would just suggest no low riders. As they get slow down out of gate. And 1st turn. I appreciate you joining in. Good luck! — RicksDiecastRacing
I would like a spot.
- You are in buddy thank you. — RicksDiecastRacing
Im in if there is a spot .. Thanks ( 2 Cars)
- Yes there is. Glad to have you — RicksDiecastRacing
I want in Puff racing