UPDATE 7-13: First episode will appear July 31!!
The year is 2004 - Dominic Toretto, the adrenaline junkie of street car racing wants you to prove your skills on the streets of EPVIDEOS underground. After a blazing encounter with the ruthless Johnny Tran, Dom decides to take Brian O'conner a newcomer to street racing, under his wing. Little does Dom know, Brian is an undercover cop, and Dominic and his rival Johnny Tran are both the prime suspects in a case involving big-rig hijacking. Brian needs your help to bring Dom and Johnny to justice. Your mission, if you choose to accept, is to capture the essence of the first street race from the film "Fast and Furious" with your car. This means your car will require custom paint, a unique decal, head lights, taillights, and if you dare - Ground effects. Before the races, Dom will judge your cars individually on overall appearance to earn the respect of his crew and all the street racing junkies. Do you have what it takes to bring down the street race king?
(16/16) Confirmed Drivers:
- Dom Toretto
- Sneaky Bob
- Big AL
- Crazy Kanuck
- Ken Olsen
- Biscuit Brown
- Big Mac
- Mark Pan
- Too Kay
- Sam Haul
- Golden Owl
- Code 3 Motorsports
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 65g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Limit 2 entries per household (If one breaks down the other will take its place in the race)
- custom paint required - Dom will judging your painting skills (1-5). A good paint job can earn you up to +5 points towards your race score.
- custom decals required - Decals should be a reflection ONLY of the decals seen in the movie Fast and Furious. You may copy decals from the film or create your own for extra style points! PLEASE nothing other then what you would EXPECT to see in the film. If a car is not on theme it will be disqualified from the tournament, questions please ask before building!
- No controversial images, words or symbols on the car. No nude images
- NO NUMBERS!
- Headlights & Taillights Required - Ground effects are optional but they will earn you +5 extra points towards your race score. Please visit our partner evandesigns.com for your LED needs! They are offering all drivers a 15% off your order with our promo code EPVID
- LED power switch must be concealed under the Vehicle and accessible without taking the car apart. If we have to take your car apart to switch on the LEDS your car will be disqualified.
- If your cars lights go out, your car is disqualified (You may send a 2nd car for backup!)
- Black plastic wheels only. Rims can be painted.
- Dry lube only
- No stretching the car
- No convertibles
- No fantasy wheels.
- All weight must be concealed in the body of the car.
- All wires must be concealed in the body of the car.
- Please include a race entry ID slip.
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Sunday, 6/15/2022. Racing is scheduled for A FUTURE SUMMER DATE due to delays. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
Approved Car Castings (1990 - 2022)
Nissan Skylines / Honda Civics / Honda S2000 / Honda preludes / GT3000 / Mazda rx7 / Toyota Supras / Lancer evolutions / Mitsubishi Eclipse / Subaru WRX / Nissan Silvia / VW Golf / VW Jetta / Nissan 350z / Nissan 300zx / 01 Toyota Celica / Custom '01 Acura Integra GSR / Subaru BRZ
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include at least $9.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize. If you are international please do not send money, I will send you a paypal bill for returns.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Epvideos Underground. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
Custom paint: 1-5 points added to race score
Custom Decal: 1-5 points added to race score
LED effects: 1-5 points added to race score
Wow factor: 1-5 points added to race score
Race scoreing: 1st 5pt / 2nd 3pt / 3rd 2pt / 4th 1pt / DNF 0pt / Overtake +1 point / Police overtake -1 Pt
This will be a single-elimination tournament. A car will move on in the bracket only when it wins 8 races in a row. Cars will alternate lanes between each race.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will be disqualified
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired but can be replaced by their back up car.
Recommended LEDs and supplies:
evandesigns.com (Our sponsor / partner for the tournament) Use code EPVID for 15% off your orders!
3-Volt Mini LED Lights (Size 1.8mm or smaller) Link:
3-Volt Coin Cell Holder with Switch (Powers up to 10 LEDs without dimming the lights)
NEED MORE ROOM? Consider a smaller battery option with switch (Powers up to 4 LEDs without dimming the lights):
Shrink tube Link: evandesigns.com/products/shrink-tube?_pos=1&_sid=081f48c8c&_ss=r?aff=20
Wire strippers Link: evandesigns.com/products/wire-stripper-with-spring?aff=20
Recommended Build Steps:
Drill out diecast pins and separate body and chassis / Drill out head lights, tail lights, and ground effects / test LEDs for proper fit and wheel clearance / Strip the car of stock paint / Paint the car / set LEDs with CLEAR epoxy, make sure all wires CLEAR wheels / Set switch so it can be turned on and off through the bottom of the car / connect all wire leads to battery / make sure ALL WIRES are free from the wheels and not exposed.
PLEASE NOTE - Twisting and bending the wires too much can cause them to become brittle and break. You may want to purchase extra LEDs because the wires do break easily. Also make sure you give yourself enough wire to work with. To start you will have too much wire but beware of trimming to much! It does have a learning curve. Practice trimming the wires and connecting to the battery before any epoxy. Clear Epoxy works great for setting your led lights. The clear epoxy will also help give the look and feel of headlights as it allows for light to pass through the Epoxy. By making good use of the Clear Epoxy you can also have the LEDs receded into the car and the light will still pass through the Epoxy and still look very bright!