Super Treasure Hunt Mini Tournaments
We have something special planned for these mini-tournaments. We do understand acquiring a STH is not for everyone. That's why these are going to be small tournaments. There will be many other opportunities to enter races at TTC very soon.
Rules & Restrictions
- 50g maximum weight
- ALL WEIGHT MUST BE HIDDEN
- CAR MUST HAVE STOCK STH PAINT AND FULL INTERIOR
- NO PAINTING WINDSHIELD
- Exterior must look 100% stock/untouched other than swapping wheels
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 1 entries per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Dry lube only
- No duplicate castings (claim your casting in the comments
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, FEEL FREE TO DM ME ON HERE OR ON FACEBOOK.
If we do not get 8 entries. I will be building the remaining cars from STH's I have in my collection to fill the bracket.
Here's a good resource if you are wondering what castings are eligible.
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Monday, 12/25/2023.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Enter by posting the following in the comments.
- Driver Name
- Team Name
- STH casting (these are first come first serve and we will update the roster as castings are claimed. DO NOT start building until I confirm your casting)
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
NO ENTRY FEES AND DO NOT INCLUDE MONEY FOR RETURN SHIPPING. I WILL CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE RETURN SHIPPING AT THE END OF THE YEAR (SHIPPING BACK ANY/ALL ENTRIES YOU HAVE AT TTC)
We will be running a mini (8-car bracket) tournament on both Rainier Rallycross AND our new track which will be announced very soon.
1. Lone Star - LYDC - 1982 Toyota Supra
2. RLo - RLo Racing - '63 Studebaker Champ
3. Papa Pugsley - ManChild Motorsports - '69 Custom Chevy Pickup
4. Numbskull - 84 Mustang SVO
5. Ra Sungod - Mazda rx-3
6. Dretty - Mini Mafia Motors - Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
7. Rez O'May - BlueLine Racing - Studebaker Avanti
8. Marcus Firegone, Canadian Driving Club - '81 Camaro