GTR Season 5 | Rallycross | Are You Truckin' 2? (FULL)Saturday, April 1st, 2023
HERE IS THE OFFICIAL LINEUP:
MrDarq #13 - RECEIVED
Schottys_diecast #16 - RECEIVED
PuffsRacing #29 - RECEIVED
Beaverworx #49 - RECEIVED
Karmic_Racing #57 - RECEIVED
EnZedRacing #067 - RECEIVED
Grayboys_Racing #111 - RECEIVED
A1 GT_Diecast #24 - RECEIVED
A2 RaSungod #79 - RECEIVED
A3 ElevationDiecastRac1ng #68
Builders, if you see an error please let me know.
Gravity Throttle Racing (GTR) is proud to host a follow up pickup rallycross tournament entitled “Are You Truckin’ 2?” at Shavano Mountain Raceway! This is a mail-in tournament for 1/64 scale diecast pickups. All entries should be based on a real manufactured truck. If modified or mashed-up, it MUST be in the spirit of a REALISTIC rallycross truck. No fantasy trucks or trucks with out-of-proportion or unrealistic features are allowed. When in doubt, just ask the host.
SHIPPING DEADLINE IS MARCH 31, 2023
Rules & restrictions
Refer to "Are You Truckin'?" rules and restrictions.
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Saturday, 3/31/2023. Racing is scheduled for Sunday, 4/1/2023. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
c/o Gravity Throttle Racing
2420 N. Longwood Circle
Wichita, Kansas 67226 USA
Include at least $5.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. I will accept Paypal or Venmo.
Please also include a race entry ID slip. See link below.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be at Shavano Mountain Raceway – Gravity Throttle Racing. View track profile and specs.
Race format and scoring
Identical to Season 4.
Identical to Season 4.
- More in Racing & Tournaments
Will you make the winners of "are you trucking 1 and 2" race against each other ?
- Yes! Top 2 from each will have a race off! — GravityThrottleRacing
- Sweet! — Bent_Rod_Racing
I hope the alternates at least get to make some runs if no one drops out.
By the way, great lessons learned vid, thanks
- On the GTR season 3 tournament , there was 2 alternates for a total of 34 cars . The 4 lowest qualifiers just did a squash race . Don't worry , every car will race . — Deedose
- ok, I wasn't sure, thanks — dr_dodge
- whew! — GT_Diecast
- Alternates getting runs? Okay, fair question. I'm not certain how I'm going to handle tourny1 and tourny2 with the alternates, but EVEN IF they don't end up racing in either tournament they will be at the front of the list for a future race. I'm just not certain how it'll all pan out yet. — GravityThrottleRacing
- Right! — GT_Diecast
I don't understand the process to enter/signup to this tournaments.
- Normally you would, on the race thread, ask to join, say the amount of cars you are entering, and their numbers, then the host of the race will message you privately with his address. Then you just send your car, which complies to the hosts rules, through the mail, to the host's addres. — GT_Diecast
LOL, I even made my own test scrambler!
- Wow! Good for you! — GravityThrottleRacing
I think most of us are pushing the limits!!!!????????????????
- Very very impressive! — GravityThrottleRacing
- wow, nice! — G_ForceRacing
Shipping later today, a '56 Chevy I call 'Turqules'. Spoiler came off an old and busted Skyline casting.
- sweet — Numbskull
- Haha! Love the spoiler addition. — GravityThrottleRacing
I am traveling this week for work to SLC and then from there up to Barrow, AK (northern most point of the US). I just finished my entry, in my 11th hour. Number decals are drying and the paint is still gassing. My wife will get it mailed later this week, can't wait to see her running down your track, GTR!
- Thanks for the heads up. Safe travels! — GravityThrottleRacing
I see I've forgotten to add a number...may I have 3 digits: #217?