This is a mail-in event 1/64: Pinks is looking for a more than capable Pizza Delivery Driver and Flat Rabbit Racing Club is handling the applications and interviews (try-outs).
We are looking for 16 applicants who posses speed for Fast Fresh Hot Delivery, and someone who can handle the streets and jump of New Westrock without flipping Pizzas. Applicants should be able to outrun SCAR, handle street racers, and other dystopian obstacles that may arise. Skills on a radio walkie a plus, but not needed. Tip: Dress your vehicles to impress judges with Pinks Pizza logos or flair etc.
Choose your make and model wisely. See latest FRRC Video "Pizza Delivery Driver Wanted" for track updates.
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 57g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 1 entries per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Dry lube only
- At least needs Custom Paint (Pizza decals and signage welcomed(can be hand painted logo etc, whatever have fun with it), if its an add-on, sign or whatever you choose etc, must only be added to top part (hood, roof, trunk etc) of the vehicle- Basically we have a tight start gate, so stuff on the sides, or hanging off from the top over sides could get hung up.)
- Real Riders, and fantasy wheels are not allowed.
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Saturday, 5/8/2021. Racing is scheduled for Saturday, 5/15/2021. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include at least $5.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. (please note this a permanent position at PINKS and the winning driver's vehicle will remain in New Westrock, unless he/she is fired ;))
All other entries not being returned will stay in New Westrock and possibly used in other events
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
See 'Pizza Delivery Driver Wanted' video for track updates.
There are 3 determining events:
1) Timed Event 2) Big Air 3) 4 Car Racing with alternating positions.
* Lastly, we will be judging overall styling/creativity of vehicle (paint, signage etc , choice of make and model..)
Race format and scoring
Driver tryouts will consist of three events with drivers racing for points in the first two events which will then determine their groupings for the final event; a four car race with alternating lanes.
1) Timed Event (points)
- Five points for cars with times of TBD seconds or less.
- Two points to cars with times between TBD seconds.
- One point for drivers with times greater than TBD seconds.
2) Big Air & Landing (points)
- Points earned for distance and landing ( one point deducted for flips, rolls, landing on hood, side, or backwards).
- Five points for landing past farthest (3rd) marked distance.
- Two points for landing between the second and third marked distances.
- One point for landing between the first and second marked distances.
3) 2 car race (best of 3) with alternating lanes
- 1st place: 5 points
- 2nd place: 3 points
- 3rd place: 2 points
- 4th place: 1 point
- DNF: 0 points
* Lastly, drivers will judged by FRRC and given points (1-5) for creativity/styling of vehicle (paint, signage, choice of make and model). Tip: Dress your vehicles to impress judges with Pinks Pizza logos or flair, keeping in mind the track theme.
The driver with the most points and will be declared the winner/ new official Pinks Pizza Delivery Driver. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be loosely based on time trials.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Vehicles that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
A Delivery Driver position, parking spot, and free pizza at Pinks! Includes a FRRC tee we can mail to winner
Driver Applicant Roster:
1) Monster Motorsports
3) CA$H MONEY BOY$
4) MR DARQ
5) HAUS STEINER KUSTOMZ
6) MYKEMAZE RTR
8) SPIRIT OF 64
9) CHAOS CANYON
10) MAKERS BOX
11) CRAZY CANUCK
12) BIG AL
13) G4 DIECAST
14) GEN X KIT KM
15) RUST BELT RACING
16) NICK DEAVERS
CLOSED. WILL ADD/NOTIFY NEXT IN LINE IF SPOTS OPEN UP. THANK YOU!