Salvaged Redline Tournament
I would like to try this one. KaptainK Racing.
- Welcome aboard! in — Redline_Salvage_Inc
In Please!... This is going to be Awesome!!! - Craigster Sr.
- You're in Craig thank you! — Redline_Salvage_Inc
Sure, we'll give it a shot.
we got a couple of busted up ones in the back, and I'm sure we can find a couple more.
- In, glad to have ya! — Redline_Salvage_Inc
- Thanks, honestly been excitedly awaiting a tournament like this! Redlines are almost NEVER used in any form of racing, mainly due to their “CoLLecTor vALuE!!!1!!1!1!!!!”, but screw that, they’re made to race, so it’s sick that they’re getting that chance once again! — 0utsiders_Street_Racing
- Yep, the junkers and beaters have no collector value, so game on. — Redline_Salvage_Inc
- Yeah… tell that to the eBay resellers… — 0utsiders_Street_Racing
- A $20. spot for mine, But worth every penny! — Bent_Rod_Racing
Go ahead and put Man Child Down, I will have to search ebay for something LOL.
- MCM is in! — Redline_Salvage_Inc
Ca$h Money in; been wanting to build an old Redline. Great idea!!
- You are in! — Redline_Salvage_Inc
So, only cars that were available when I was seven? This is so awesome! I can't wait to watch.
A bit of clarification before I hit eBay, please. The rules mention wheels and axles as the only allowed modern parts but also reference a complete RLC car. Are retools or otherwise post '77 manufactured versions ok? Or true vintage Zamac only?
- Apologies on the confusion, rlc retools are no go. I'll update the post. I was refering to the 70-71 release of the chrome plated Boss Hoss by the Hot Wheels Club. — Redline_Salvage_Inc
Sounds Fun! Beaverworx would like a shot!
- Welcome Dude! In — Redline_Salvage_Inc
- Sweet... Need a good reason to do a restore on some of these ol' rides. — Beaverworx
Hey there RSI,
I would like to support your event and enter.
- Honored to have ya old friend! In — Redline_Salvage_Inc
Would like in on this tourny !
- Welcome and Thank You! In — Redline_Salvage_Inc
Count me in please, if there's space! Only vintage diecast I have are Matchbox but I'm sure to find a suitable Hot Wheels on eBay in time to modify and send it!
- Love to have ya Panda, Welcome! In — Redline_Salvage_Inc
I'll take a spot please.
Mr. Darq / Dubious-Diecast
- Thank you Sir! In — Redline_Salvage_Inc
Can New Jersey Drive Racing participate?