NASCAR style excitement.
Rules & restrictions
- Stock and modified entries allowed
- 60g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 5 per team - $2 entry fee per car
- Any and all wheel /axle combos allowed. No bearings.
- Dry lube only
- NASCAR style cars only. Any era.
- No weight on exterior of vehicle.
- Cars must have numbers on both doors and roof as well as sponsors on hood.
- Weight will be measured on track scales. DO NOT BE OVER 60g. Any car over the limit will NOT be allowed to participate.
- Car must have been Raced in NASCAR. Not IROC series or trucks.
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Friday, 12/4/2020. Racing is scheduled for Sunday, 12/06/2020. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include at least $5.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Down hill fat track. 2 - 16’ straights, 1 - 6’ straight, 2 - 180* turns.
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination tournament. 4 cars will run 4 laps, rotating starting positions. The car with highest points total will advance.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random.
Cars are given NO grace over the stated weight limit of 60g.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not Be allowed to participate. Offending cars will still race.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing will be allowed to continue but will not receive points for that lap. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
Trophy, event winner sticker and bragging rights.