Visiting and using this web site (redlinederby.com) means you agree to the following rules, conditions and policies. These terms may be updated or changed without notice. Please contact a staff member with any questions or concerns.
- Your email and personal information is kept private unless you otherwise choose to share it publicly. We do not sell it or share it with any third-parties.
- Don't be a jerk and do not use the web site for evil. No illegal, offensive, harmful or abusive content is allowed. Keep it PG-13.
- Your account can be deleted or banned without notice. Especially if you're evil.
- Anything you share or upload may be seen by the public.
- Never post personal information like phone numbers, home addresses, etc.
- Do not share or link to commercial web sites, auctions, services or other marketplaces without permission from Redline Derby Racing staff.
- Anything you share or upload may be edited without notice by Redline Derby Racing staff to improve clarity, richness, SEO and/or marketability.
- Anything you share or upload may be used by Redline Derby Racing for marketing and/or promotional purposes without your explicit permission.
- Redline Derby Racing may retain copies of photos and videos you upload to the site for archival and/or promotional purposes.
- Redline Derby Racing is not liable for any damages, loss, computer crashes or bad vibes you get from use of the web site. Stuff happens.
- Redline Derby Racing will not guarantee any online interactions you have with another member. Like eBay, we help connect people but we are not a middleman.
- If someone is being a jerk, please let a staff member know so we can help improve the situation.
- Only staff members speak on behalf of Redline Derby Racing. Others do not necessarily represent the opinions or policies of Redline Derby Racing.
- Redline Derby Racing will not be held responsible for offline interactions you may have with other members, including but not limited to money exchanges, shipping and packaging, or deliveries. The risk is all yours.
- We're talking about toy cars here. Keep that in mind. Check any bad attitudes at the door.
- If you don't like these rules, don't use the web site.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help clarify things.
Got it, thanks