2012 King Of The Hill Champion/Top Sportsman Series 2 Final

johnnyl Sunday, 12/2/2012

I would like to congratulate Carl Owen on his big win today with his Truck O Rama winner. Carl also won our Top Sportsman Series 2 taking out Alexis G's pickup truck with his Chrysler 300. Carl you just won a one year Basic Membership with the Lincoln Johnny Lightning Race Club and also two trophies the package will be sent out soon. I will also mail your cars along with everyone elses that participated in the King Of The Hill Race. Congratulations on your win!

Discussion

View member profile
johnnyl 12/2/12

I posted the picture of Carls King Of The Hill winner on our facebook page with the trophy. Here is the link! www.facebook.com/ljlrc

View member profile
EconoCarl 12/2/12

Thanks to LJLRC for hosting this event.
I'm curious to see how the other competitors cars did too.

Diecast Cars, Hot Wheels, Matchbox

View member profile
redlinederby 12/2/12
Site manager

Wow, Redline Derby on a trophy! I need to start doing trophies for the fantasy league too. Anyone got a good place online to order some? Preferably not too expensive.

View member profile
EconoCarl 12/3/12

. . . Anyone got a good place online to order some? Preferably not too expensive.

For years I've used these people for our baseball awards: http://www.crownawards.com/StoreFront/indexmain.html

View member profile
EconoCarl 12/18/12

My loot came in today!
I'd like to thank the Lincoln Johnny Lightning Race Club.

Diecast Cars, Hot Wheels, Matchbox

View member profile
Jobe 12/18/12

Awesome job Carl!

View member profile
model40fan 12/18/12

go carl go ! goona need a new addition to the man cave for your well earned bling !

View member profile
tastelikedirt 12/19/12

Ha! He's gonna need a whole other Man Cave for all his awards!

to join the conversation or sign-up now