Page 11 of 11

2015 Fall Funny Car Classic!

Jump to first page

View member profile
KandORacing 11/8/15

I didn't realize I never posted that they came on Friday... woops. All cars arrived safe without any damage whatsoever. Also, ipingswing, the chassis on your cars are very cool! Perfectly straight and streamlined looking. They feel fast holding them. I'll be running them sometime in the next hour or so, with results to follow shortly after. Good luck everyone! The temps is nice and cool for some  horsepower making today ;) 

View member profile
KandORacing 11/8/15

Alright everyone, here are the results!

I should mention that the original track record of 2.23 was almost hit today by C10's #1 and ipingswing's #8 funny cars. Both ran 2.24s a lot! Small slopes like on my track don't always help out with speed on the heavy cars, so on a bigger track these may have been able to squish past RLD cars. ipingswing, that entry of yours is a very cool and fast ride. I need to later on try some home made aluminum chassis! 

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy277/kandoracing1/Funny%20Car%20Classic%20001_zpsodc8kde4.jpg

Congratulations Chris!!

• GOT SMOKED!!! Congrats C-10, D6, IswingPing, Rally Case...and all the rest who used me for traction today... lol . — Traction-Event
  • I suck. — redlinederby
View member profile
iswingping 11/9/15

Thanks for the comments on the custom chassis.  I've been thinking about it for a while and when I couldn't figure a good way to hinge and lock the original chassis, I knew this would be a good time to experiment.  I've got a couple other thoughts bouncing around right now that may or may not be game changers, but I think I'm out for the season until the Cops N Robbers tourney.  

View member profile
KandORacing 11/9/15

Anyone that wants their cars back, PM me if you need my address to send shipping money to. Hosts get their cars back free as always. Thanks everyone!

View member profile
72_Chevy_C10 11/9/15

Final Points are up...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13tjSr96cut1A6EYUpTJpH_CRJKE_kB3EsgMxDh3ekfs/edit

View member profile
Traction-Event 11/16/15

got my cars back today... don't think I paid for return shipping???

• I decided to start getting guys cars out, I trust you all — KandORacing
View member profile
cliffordshaw 12/29/15

Hi KandO,

I PMed you last week for address to send payment for return shipping. Glad to send it as soon as I have address.

Thanks and happy new year!!

to join the conversation or sign-up now