The other day, while looking at some HW funny cars of mine, I decided it's about time we had a modifed funny car series!
Rules & Restrictions
- Max weight: 100g
- Must fit orange HW track
- Up to 3 cars per team allowed
- Any brand of diecast domestic American funny cars (HW, JL, etc.)
- There are no limitations on wheels, use what works best
- Stocks allowed, but mods are cooler!
- Dry lubes only
- Must have "team paint jobs" with a sponsor of some sort (Each team's entries must have matching or similar paint jobs)
How to enter
Just send your cars to the first host, with a Redline Derby ID!
Where to send your cars
7 Vista Drive
Lincoln, RI 02865
Don't forget to print an ID card with your entry
Just make sure your cars are there on Friday before the first race weekend...
Cars will be weighed at the first host in the series, If the cars are 3g or more over the limit, the first host will remove the required amount of weight to meet the max weight rule.
Tracks & Dates
- Oct. 11th, RI - LJLRC
- Oct. 18th, NJ - C10 Dragstrip
- Oct. 25th,
- Nov. 1st, OH - Park Place Raceway
- Nov. 8th, OR - Woodburn Dragstrip