Page 3 of 9

2015 RLD Outlaw Pro Stock Challenge

Jump to first page Jump to last page

View member profile
KandORacing 2/15/15

I'm really sorry but I forgot to write in there that Pro Stocks are American non-import bodies...... If you are already building on that car I won't stop you.....

View member profile
FOTF 2/17/15

Put me down for one, just to reserve a spot...I've got a REALLY cool yellow JL Drag Camaro I could see being entered, I'm just not yet sure if I want to risk destroying it (I also have to make sure I have some good Gasser wheels on hand).  If I decide against it maybe I can try a different HW Camaro.

View member profile
otp1 2/18/15

Can the skinny fronts be from high speed wheels as long as it has 5 stars on back and can a parachute be glued on or molded on

• Not my series, but I think the challenge is getting the skinny wheels pictured to work — Traction-Event
  • Sorry, but the new High Speed Skinny wheels are not allowed in this series. The rules call for the "dish" looking skinnies that are on — KandORacing
  • castings like Madfast — KandORacing
  • And no FTE / High Speed / Color Shifter axles please! — KandORacing
  • The parachute can be glued or molded, as long as it has one — KandORacing
View member profile
otp1 2/18/15

Thanks guys I'll see what I can get together 

• Cool! I will put you on the entry list. — KandORacing
View member profile
otp1 2/19/15

One more thing can the motor be exposed  I know it says scoop but??and do I need a wing or can I have just a parachute 

• No exposed motors please. And if it is a vintage muscle car you do not needa wing. Anything newer (80s to now) needs a wing — KandORacing
  • Ok got it I need a scale next to weigh them lol — otp1
  • Glad you are entering Matt! — KandORacing
View member profile
KandORacing 2/21/15

Keep in mind anyone that would like to use the new skinny 5 spoke wheels off the dark blue '13 COPO Camaro casting can use those too!

View member profile
2seven 3/3/15

I would like to host a race although I will be out of town the only one left 4/19/15, would someone like to switch dates and we can use my Park Place Raceway for one of these events. Just lmk!

2seven

mhathaway_2seven@yahoo.com

• im hosting the weekend of may 3rd so if u want that date I will switch you. — K_Harvest
View member profile
2seven 3/6/15

KandORacing,

Kharvest and I are switching dates to host if this is ok. He will run the April 19th and I'll run the May 3rd.

My address is:          1131 Park Place Raceway

West Carrollton, OH 45449

thank you!

• Thank you for hosting! I appreciate it. And if you would like to enter some builds let me know, you are more than welcome. — KandORacing
  • I'll be running in this tourney as well — 2seven
  • whoa west carrollton oh thats real close to me i live in brookville oh — underFUNded-racing
  • Another Ohio guy? Sweet! That's 3 of us so far, I think — redlinederby
  • Thank you for entering 2seven! — KandORacing
View member profile
2seven 3/8/15

4 of us then including my buddy Hambonewc (wc = west carrollton)

• Are there two people that muke up the 2seven team since there will be 4 entries? — KandORacing
View member profile
2seven 3/10/15

Hambonewc is my buddy, he will submit his own cars.

View member profile
AMH-412 3/11/15

I'm in. going to give this a shot, never tried building on of this type car.

Landon

• Thanks Landon! How many cars would you like me to put you down for? — KandORacing

to join the conversation or sign-up now