Page 4 of 9

2015 RLD Outlaw Pro Stock Challenge

Jump to first page Jump to last page

View member profile
AMH-412 3/12/15

I'll be sending two, a 63 corvette and a 57 T-Bird.

Landon

View member profile
Dadvball 3/15/15

Nightstalker's cars arrived Friday but I just opened the box. Nice packaging Kory. Wheels roll okay but I'll run them down the track later to make sure they're good. Also borrowed the LJLRC gram scale so I'll be weighing all the cars as they arrive. 

View member profile
KandORacing 3/19/15

If anyone else wants to enter this event please let me know! The deadline is coming up quick!

My cars will be in the mail tomorrow...built them so long ago, can't remember what all I did to them??? Ran them down the track, seem to run true and straight.... now here's hoping they are fast. 

View member profile
K_Harvest 3/19/15

My cars are finished and will be in the mail by this weekend if not then next week sometime. 

View member profile
K_Harvest 3/23/15

ATTN: K&O Racing. I am sorry to say that I have to back out on hosting this event. I am really hurt about it but excited at the same time. after about a year on the market my house finally sold and we close in a month so I have to start getting things packed away ready to move. I will still have my two cars in this race they will be in the mail today.

View member profile
KandORacing 3/23/15

No problem, Kevin! We have plenty of racers here that can help out and fill the spot. Thank you for letting me know in advance, I appreciate it. 

View member profile
Dadvball 3/23/15

TE, your cars arrived today!  Both got here safe and sound. The two others you sent are for prizes?

View member profile
72_Chevy_C10 3/24/15

Hey Keith,

I should be able to have a car ready (well, a truck) for this one...and I can host on the 19th, if you'd like!

• Thanks Chris! I'll put you down as the host and an entry. — KandORacing
View member profile
K_Harvest 3/25/15

Cars went out today

View member profile
Dadvball 3/29/15

K_Harvest, your cars arrived safe an sound.  Sometime this afternoon I'll check them out on my track and get them weighed. 

We're getting close guys so please get your cars sent soon. Racing is 2 weeks from today.  Thanks!

• Has all the cars that have arrived passed tech? — Nightstalker
  • I'll be weighing them shortly. I have 7 cars so far. — Dadvball
  • right on thanks for the update — K_Harvest
View member profile
2seven 3/30/15

Would someone provide me an address for the Woodburn Drag Strip, so I may send the cars on after I host. Thank you

2seven

to join the conversation or sign-up now