'34 on the Floor

NerveHammerFTE Tuesday, 10/16/2012

http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/uploa ... pkgsfm.jpg
'34 on the Floor: 34 Ford, Ferrari California FTE wheels, BMW 2002 base.

Discussion

View member profile
tastelikedirt 10/16/12

Good one. Is it fast?

View member profile
NerveHammerFTE 10/16/12

I have not tried it out yet, but I hope it will be.

View member profile
model40fan 10/16/12

looks like a blast, let us know how it rolls.

View member profile
EconoCarl 10/16/12

Good job, another well built car!

Here's a tip on embedding picks in your posts: First you have to reduce the size of the pic then before pasting the pic on a post click on the "Img" button. Then paste your pics url in between the "img img" that are now in your post. Hope this helps.

View member profile
NerveHammerFTE 10/17/12

The 34 on the Floor was just above average when it went drag racin',but still better then the old rust bucket it formerly was.

View member profile
model40fan 10/17/12

i spy a non-stock base under there... the unused '34 base has flanges to support the side pipes... perfect to support '58 t bird, '41 willys, etc.... it also has a bumper [life saver], pick a body and just swap the wheels.

View member profile
NerveHammerFTE 10/17/12

Funny that you said 41 Willys, because I just a made a modified version of one a couple of hours ago!

View member profile
model40fan 10/17/12

me too !... filled hood, on a '34 coupe base, with FTE wheels... ;Diecast Cars, Hot Wheels, Matchbox

View member profile
NerveHammerFTE 10/18/12

Now you've made me do this..
http://assets3.pinimg.com/upload/190558 ... jD3yNy.jpg
41 Willys, on a 34 Ford base, lacking FTEs.

View member profile
model40fan 10/18/12

nice ! the base really looks right under it... for another easy to find project, try the nomad base, cut the grill off as far forward as poss.'41 willys body sets on the pipes and bumperettes, glue a short section of 1/8" lead solder behind the grill as a fuel cell !
glue / j b weld the grill into the nomad nose... slide a key ring through the rear window for a cheap giveaway.

to join the conversation or sign-up now