50' roll of orange track on ebay....

Jobe Monday, 5/16/2011

...here ya go.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313&_nkw=HOT+WHEELS+50%27+TRACK&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Discussion

View member profile
Bandeezee 5/16/11

Dang it, the other roll I bought was the red, white, and blue Hot Wheels Track. Now I have to wait until another Red, White, and Blue one comes up. Mismatching with orange track wouldn't look right. Thanks for the post though.

View member profile
JDC442 5/16/11

I would have jumped on this earlier, but now I'm waiting to see Jason's product.

View member profile
Bandeezee 5/23/11

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Wheels-50-Foot-Track-Pak-Mattel-MIB-/160592021596?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item256407c85c

Here's a 50' roll on eBay. It says MIB (Mint in Box), but it also says that the cars that it comes with aren't the original cars that came with the box. To me that means that it's been opened and questionable if it's MIB. So, if you're thinking about buying it, I would ask if the track has been used and what kind of shape it's in. It's "Buy it now" only, $84.95 after shipping costs, so not sure if it's worth it.

Again, I'm waiting for another roll of the red, white, and blue track to go up for auction since I already have one roll, lol.

Watching these rolls go for ridiculous prices is making it way easier for me to cover my price point, lol

View member profile
Bandeezee 5/28/11

I agree Jason. For instance, here's another 50 foot track up for auction (orange). It still has over 3 days left and it's already at $50. Shipping is free, but it's guaranteed to go for more money by the time the auction ends. Too much money for a single lane. That's why I bought the BluTrack when I did, because it was two lanes together for $90. I was a little bummed out when I realized that the lanes were a little wider than the Hot Wheels track. So, I'm hoping your track will work out

http://cgi.ebay.com/50-Foot-Continuous-Roll-Hot-Wheels-Track-MINT-/150610116770?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23111000a2

View member profile
JDC442 5/28/11

Jason ~ will four lanes of your track be wider than four lanes of orange track? Just wondering, cause right now I can just barely fit four lanes of orange on my Brian-design fold up track.

[quote="Bandeezee"]I agree Jason. For instance, here's another 50 foot track up for auction (orange). It still has over 3 days left and it's already at $50. Shipping is free, but it's guaranteed to go for more money by the time the auction ends. Too much money for a single lane. That's why I bought the BluTrack when I did, because it was two lanes together for $90. I was a little bummed out when I realized that the lanes were a little wider than the Hot Wheels track. So, I'm hoping your track will work out

Martin, I'm really not looking to make a killing on these tracks. I will have to cover costs (materials, production, tooling, packaging and ......) It's tough to set a price, I still haven't nailed that down yet. All I know is it has to be something I would be comfortable paying. The blutrack lanes are 1 1/2" wide and that's just way too big. I'll definitely be closer to the 1 5/16" width like orange track and the race grooves tracks

Jim, sorry to say, but no it's not going to fit. The lanes have a divider.

View member profile
Bandeezee 12/21/11

Anybody seen any Red, White, and Blue Hot Wheels track (50 feet) for sale? There was a strip for sale on eBay that ended at 7:01pm tonight, but it ended up going for $96+$15 shipping and I didn't want to bid that high. If anybody has a strip to sale or sees one for sale, please post on this board or e-mail me at martinbandajr@gmail.com. Thanks

View member profile
huduguru 12/21/11

Jason--I just about bought your black track on the protectopak site (black two-lane w/median), but saw the special on blutrack and got a roll coming, probably showing up today. I read the review of blutrack on here and wanted to hear your thoughts on blutrack.

Is the blutrack width vs side-wall friction on a narrower track basically an even trade-off? Does the width really make the cars perform that poorly? If its really bad, I'll just return this roll and get some of the blacktrack-! I missed a couple deals on orange track rolls, but i think a little wider is better--the blacktrack might be the best compromise--?

JW in MN

View member profile
iowastockcars 12/21/11

Does the width really make the cars perform that poorly? If its really bad, I'll just return this roll and get some of the blacktrack-! I missed a couple deals on orange track rolls, but i think a little wider is better--the blacktrack might be the best compromise--?

I have some cars that can get real loose in the rear going down the orange track--but can still be decent runners. WIth more room to allow them bounce all over the place on the blue track, it would really kill cars that handle like that. But it will open up more cars for racing that don't typically fit on the standard orange track.

View member profile
model40fan 12/21/11

I have some cars that can get real loose in the rear going down the orange track--but can still be decent runners. WIth more room to allow them bounce all over the place on the blue track, it would really kill cars that handle like that. But it will open up more cars for racing that don't typically fit on the standard orange track.

I AGREE, THE MORE ROOM TO SWAY THE MORE OUT OF LINE THE CARS GET... HARDER FOR THEM TO STRAIGHTEN OUT...

to join the conversation or sign-up now