Update: Acceloracers cars are allowed to be used as well
Always been a huge fan of hotwheels highway 35 so I decided what better way to show my love than host a race
Rules & restrictions
1. Must be one of the car’s featured in the Highway 35 or the Acceloracers series.
2. You do not need to buy one of the actual castings created in honor of the movie.
3. Pick your Team. Your cars paint should represent that team.
4. 65g maximum weight
5. Graphite encouraged!!
6. No returns on cars. Winners get Cash prize instead
7. $5 entry fee. Winning Team splits money as it is in movie!!!
8. Remember just because you pick a car from a certain team that does not mean you must use that team. If you want a Scorchers Deora 2 be my guest.
Teams are as Follows……
- Teku. Orange and blue
- Silencers. Purple and silver
- Metal maniacs. Black, white and red
- Drones. Black and green
Scorchers. Red,black,yellow and orange
Wave rippers. Blue, silver and white
Street Breed. Purple and green
Dune ratz. Brown, black and orange
Roadbeasts. Green, red and yellow
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Friday, 10/6/2023. Racing is scheduled for Friday, 10/13/2023. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination team based tournament. A car will move on in the bracket only when it wins two races. Cars will alternate lanes between each race.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
All money from entry fees will be split amongst the winning team as in the movie.