This tournament will be for the top builders to see who car is the fastest
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 50g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 2 entries per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Dry lube only
- Cars must be able to fit the Orange track
- There will be a $ 10.00 Entrance fee
- If you send 2 cars please have different driver for each car
- Please if you send a check please use my real name Kareem Pallos
- If you beat the champion your car stay in M.C.R until it lose when it lose I will mail it back to you If you pay return shipping.
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Friday, 4/25/2022. Racing is scheduled for Friday, 5/5/2022. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Send your entries to:
Miniature Car Racing
9329 Creek side Ct
Include at least $7.00 if you are in the state for International $10 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the M.C.R 4 Lane Boomerang DragstripBoomerang Dragstrip. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
It will be a 1 on 1 race best 2 out of 3 The finals will be 3 out of 5 and the championship will be 4 out of 7
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
For beating the champion you will get a customized trophy with your name on it.
For winning the tournament you will receive a
1) Mr Pibb M2 set which includes 1966 Ford C-950 truck & 1964 Ford Econdline truck.
2) Coca-Cola 1966 Chevrolet Corvette 427
3) Forza Motorsport set which includes 1, 2017 Audi RS 6 Avant 2, Ford Shelby GT350 3, 2015 Land Rover Defender Double Cab 4, 2017 Acura NSX 5, Porsche Turbo RSR.