Philly Farewell mail-in
Can't remember what these were built for, thinking it was an open track race... not sure. I do know they were both out early in the racing
- Nice group of camaros! — WorpeX
- Found em! Raced at our place https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNchPpHAauE — Mcjiggles9
- Good find... 2017... — Traction-Event
- Nice video! the camaro wind looked pretty fast in that event! excited to see it here.. — WorpeX
- Your cars have arrived in Philly safe and sound! — WorpeX
Prize car has been drilled and the posts have been tapped! Ready to be stripped, painted and decaled!
Majority voted for the RS and I was thrilled I don't need to mess with wheels at all. Planning on silver with a lot of RLD themed livery. More to come!
- SWEET!!!!!!!! — Mattman213
- Stripped! — WorpeX
Time is running out to decide on what cars you all want to send and there is plenty of room to join in!
Who will take home the trophy car??
Here is the first look painted with decals...
- Awesome, thanks for the logo add! — redlinederby
- Very cool. Hope one of my duds can get some inspiration from my latest crop of quickness and bring home another wicked cool prize!!!! — Mattman213
TROPHY CAR IS COMPLETE
And damn, I hope my cars can win this event so I can keep her in my stable! I think it turned out incredible.
Here is a link to a photo gallery of it from all angles: imgur.com/a/oP6khog
- Slick!!!! — Mattman213
- Really nice work here, winner will be proud to win that — Traction-Event
- Pimpin — redlinederby
Love to have a shot, no matter how remote. to pocket that Ford. I have a short list of RDL events entered but I have plenty of losers from our races. Can those qualify? - Bruno
- Sure! Send them in. I would still like the previous tournament info for video infographic purposes — WorpeX
- Cool! Can you PM me the address they need to be sent to? — ChiefWopahoo
Ok first car ready to rock. This car placed 4th in the Bluebird Special Race. My first ever race. I replaced both front and rear axles as both had 1 wobbly wheel and pulled out and replaced the weight to get it up to the 60g limit.
The rest of my cars that meet requirements are still at League of Speed's at the moment so hopefully I can get them back in time to weed out my #2 entry and get it back in shape before the race. If not I guess I'll only have the one entry.
- Looking good!! I can't speak for everyone, but I ask LoS about returning the supercars and he said he was returning mine with his PF entries on the 25th or 26th. So hopefully that means all the supercars are in the mail. I will say, don't worry about the mail-in deadline, I may push the event to the 8th anyway so as long as they make it by then i'm happy. — WorpeX
- Im gonna take a chance and wait till mid-week for LOS' package and if so Ill do a super quick tune up on one of my mods from it and then rush it to you. If not, Ill just send the wagon and hope it does its job! — Mattman213
- BOOM! LOS' package showed up just now affording me a couple more evenings to get another ride squared away and not have to rush the package too aweful much. Ill have 2 fo sho! — Mattman213
This pair of also-rans are being dropped in the mail today. They both ran different events during our shop summer series last year - before discovering RLD. I've included the results from both events in the package. I don't expect much from them but it'll be cool to see them battle on the fat track - Bruno
- I think the Fat Track might be the equalizer in this event. Will be fun to see a bunch of mid pack at best cars duke it out to try and add a win to their stats on a track where blistering speed is only part of the battle! — Mattman213
- Is that a motorless What-4-2? Cool! — WorpeX
- It's possibly a Tesla swap — ChiefWopahoo
- Clean energy swap...gravity powered LOL. Both cars look like they could do work! — Mattman213
I sent off my 2 entries along with the Downhill Drags returns. I'm giving my Super Car Ferrari another chance and then threw in this old VW from a Beetle Battle (the purple one). Both should be hovering around the 60g mark. Meh.
- Itll be good to see the ole Testie back out there LOL One of my favorite castings, slow or fast they are all cool by me! — Mattman213
- That beetle will be interesting to watch on the turns! The short wheelbase might help it corner better. — WorpeX
Ok you got me. Im in for 2, i have a few that I thought were fast and then didnt come out on top. Maybe they just need the fat track!