It's time to kick off some stock racing here at Low Country Diecast Racing League for the 2024 season. There will be several stock races this year. The first race will be the 31g-35g cars. It's time to see who has the fastest stocks in the game! The winner will receive a trophy and all the bragging rights. Start dusting off all them stock cars! Going to be a busy season of racing!!
Rules & restrictions
- Stock entries only
- 31g-35gg maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Any lube
- Any stock car as long as its 31g-35g. Nothing over 35g. (example: 35.1g will be disqualified)
- The car must remained unopened, and nothing can be added to the car.
- You are allowed to add decals, or paint details if you want to make you own.
- Teams can send as many cars they want. $5 per car
- Must send a entry slip with your cars, with your name, team name, and return address.
- If you would like your cars back it's $10 for return.
- Cash or PayPal is the only form of payment.
- Any team that doesn't pay for return shipping WILL NOT get their car/cars back. So please send return shipping money.
- Cars due at the track March 15th.
- Race will be recorded and posted the the LCDRL YouTube channel on March 23rd.
- Send cars to:
- 207 Thomas Drive
- Summerville SC 29483
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Saturday, 3/16/2024. Racing is scheduled for Saturday, 3/23/2024. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include at least $10.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Race format and scoring
This will be a timed event. All cars will get one run down each lane with the fastest time recorded. Any ties will go off the next best lap. Each round the field will be cut in half until we have a winner.
Cars cannot be over 35g. Any car that is disqualified for any reason will still get to race but their time will not be allowed.
The winner will receive a trophy and bragging rights.