Tail of the Dragon track build journal, premise & insights
That is looking great.You making me want to get out my ol' Sizzler stuff.......
- Thanks Brother...you need to start sending in some cars!!! — LeagueofSpeed
Almost done...finish it up tomorrow...it's Big and Nasty
I changed the final design just a touch...I think it was the correct way to go...shortened the final two runs to 4' and 42 3/8"...and had the final curve...Pillage, turn back into the room...just have to fender washer down the curves and the Dragon will be awake...I give you the...Tail of the Dragon.
- I will eventually paint the frames black...just didn't have the time do it before the race. — LeagueofSpeed
- Great looking track! This is going to be awesome! — Dadvball
- Thanks Brother...Looking Forward to it for sure!!!! — LeagueofSpeed
- Rad. Let the dragon awake! — redlinederby
- And don't forget to take shots and add it to the directory...lots of folks will enjoy seeing this — redlinederby
- Will do...got one little final touch come race day.. — LeagueofSpeed
I knew those little checkered flags from the Race Aces jump set would come in handy...now I turn my attention to Damnation Alley...an October build for the Inaugural Race October 20th...stay tuned!!!
Officially done...Plunder...Ravage...Scorch and Pillage have been anchored down for the 3 Wide assault...Track is mega secure...every connector is screwed to the track base and every curve is fender washer'ed down to the track base...we are ready for Battle.
Field testing about as expected...sometimes they take each other out in Plunder...sometimes it's the run between Plunder and Ravage...sometimes in Ravage...and then 1, 2, or all 3 will have clean runs and rocket through both Plunder and Ravage...going to be absolute mayhem!!!