This is a mail-in tournament for 1/64 scale diecast Nissan models (Datsun's also included). What ever year, what ever model, as long as it's a Nissan... or Datsun, you're good to go.
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 60g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 2 entries per household
- FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Dry lube only
- Any 1/64 scale diecast car of any brand.
- Retail axles and plastic wheels only. FTE/NPA axles, Real Riders, and fantasy wheels are NOT allowed.
- Dry lube only
- Limit 2 entries per household. You may have up to 2 primary cars entered into the race with 2 different number assignments, with 2 different drivers..
- Custom paint job with number required. Number must be displayed on doors and roof.
- No controversial symbols or slogans of any kind.
- There is a 60g limit each car. A 1g allowance will be used for differences between owner and host scales.
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Saturday, 5/15/2021. Racing is scheduled for Saturday, 5/22/2021. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include at least $5.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Mayes Mountain Motor Speedway. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination 32 car tournament. A car will move on in the bracket only when it wins two races in a row( Best 2 of 3). Cars will alternate lanes between each race.
Final Race will be a best 3 of 5 series.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
To Be Announced...