Tournament Host - TINY TRACK CARS (please subscribe)
TIRE’D TRUCKS TOURNAMENT @ Rainier Rally
No, we aren't talking about tired trucks, we’re talking about pickup trucks with TIRES in the bed while racing down the track!
Each truck will start with 4 tires in the bed of the truck at beginning of the race. Bonus Points will be awarded for each tire that stays in the bed of your truck!
This will be a 32-truck tournament!!
Sample races to see what you are in for! https://youtu.be/CoISya72bLk
Rules & Restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 60g maximum weight (but remember, there are jumps on the track and you want your tires to stay in your bed!
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. Wide (most “off-road” castings do not fit on a hot wheels track)
- Limit 1 entry per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles are allowed.
- Dry lube only
- Pickup Trucks Only (message us to make sure your truck qualifies)
- Vehicles MUST include a number
- Absolutely NO modifications to the truck bed. No raising the sides to keep tires in better.
- The bed must hold 4 1/64th scale real rider rubber tires
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before 11/30/2022. Racing is scheduled for 12/1/2022. If your truck does not arrive on or before 11/30/2022 your spot will be given to an alternate. No questions asked. No excuses. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
***INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFO IN THE COMMENTS TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!!! Once you see your name on the entires list below, you are good to build and send your car.
- Driver Name
- Team/Sponsor Name
- Vehicle Number
Send your entries to:
Tiny Track Cars
16240 Candy Circle NE
Poulsbo, WA 98370
ENTRANCE FEE: $10!! return shipping is included in that amount. Please indicate on the form if you do not need/want your car returned. If you do not need your car returned, the entrance fee is still $10
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Rainier Rally. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination tournament.
1st place - 4 points
2nd place - 2 points
1 bonus point for each tire that is in the back of your truck when you cross the finish line.
Each round will consist of 4 races. The truck with the most points after 4 races moves on. The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. The race host has the final decision in all races. Bracket seeding will be random.
Cars are given a grace of .5g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
Trophy and bragging rights
(do not mail us your car unless you see your name on this list)
1. Doc | Docs Speed Shop | #51
2. CupKake | Rust Belt Racing | #49
3. Papa Pugsley | Man Child Motorsports | #72
4. Clem | Ne0n City Outsiders | #0
5. R-Lo | RLo Racing | #69
6. Mr. Darq | Dubious Diecast | #13
7. Gray Wizard | Golden Owl | #77
8. Boog | FourSix Diecast Racing | #46
9. Chicken George | NDR | #80
10. Bolo Brown
11. Endcount | Chase Family Racing #73
12. Uncle Elvis | Uncle Elvis Racing | #9
13. Lone Star | Live Young Die-Cast | #34
14. Crazy Canuck | The EH-Team | #37
15. Sneaky Bob | Vapor Racing | #21
16. Lily The Dog | #K9
17. Sam Haul | Team DRT3K | #11
18. Craigster Sr. | Hot Nuts Diecast Racing | #7
19. Hades | Karmic Racing | #57
20. Baby Richy | Puffs Racing | #4
21. Numbskull | #55
22. Koot's | Bent Rod Racing | #41
23. Keith | K&O Racing | #1
24. Daddy G | G4 Diecast Racing | #44
25. SkyDude | Aces High Racing | #3
26. Jefe | Jefe Customs | #00
27. Flip | Flips Racing | #81
28. Georgio | G-Force Racing | #27
29. Koop | Koop's 1 Off's | #35
30. Boondox | MQH Racing | #18
31. Guingoyo | Guingoyo Diecast Racing | #7
32. John Alexander | Spool Heads Racing
2. Leon James | Spool Heads Racing