Page 4 of 11

2015 Fall Funny Car Classic!

Jump to first page Jump to last page

View member profile
johnnyl 9/7/15

K&O I wouldn't postpone this Race let's just run it. People that are racing still have a few days to mail them out.

Time has not been on my side lately.

View member profile
KandORacing 9/8/15

Alrighty, I hate to do this but I think it will be best if we start this series at next month's LJLRC meeting instead of this weekend. Sorry to all the hosts for this, please let me know if you are still able to host / what dates would work. 

View member profile
redlinederby 9/8/15
Site manager

Bummer...well, please post the proposed new dates and we'll be able to see what hosts are available or not.

Not sure if October will work for me or not.

You can put me down to host Oct. 18th, Keith. And, I'll try to have some Spawn-mobiles ready!

View member profile
Rusty 9/8/15

Guys,I'm not much of a modder so far,but if you need a host for the 1st we can try to do that.

Rusty

• I'll have 2 Seven host then since he was originally going to host anyway, but you can do 25th if you would like! :) — KandORacing
  • Sorry can't do the 25th.. — Rusty
View member profile
2seven 9/8/15

I can host Nov 1st, Park Place Raceway

1131 Park Place

West Carrollton, OH 45449

2seven

View member profile
delta6 9/10/15

Headed out today.

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr253/danielcollick/20150910_085050_zpsqmof4r0x.jpg

• Killer rides... close one is a Mustang? — Traction-Event
  • TE:good eye! Old "Show Hoss" I pulled out of the junkyard. Thanks to the sponsors I picked up I was able to get it track ready. — delta6
  • Great to see the show hoss! That's a largely forgotten casting. — cliffordshaw
View member profile
KandORacing 9/10/15

Awesome Danny! I'm actually doing a Show Hoss Mustang as well. 

View member profile
johnnyl 9/11/15

I just received another package today! This one from Connecticut. I am putting all of them to the side and when I get all of them in I will post pictures on our Facebook page.

View member profile
iswingping 9/12/15

Plenty of great looking cars.  Have you guys been making the bodies fixed or hinged?  I was originally planning hinged, but seeing a block of wheel weights in lieu of the chassis detail wasn't as asthetically pleasing.  

• I was trying to keep it hinged, but it did not work out, and loose parts rattle...speed killer — Traction-Event
  • Mine are fixed...JB qwiked in place — Traction-Event
  • you could use something like poster putty to quiet the rattle. — MoHasAFastCar
View member profile
delta6 9/18/15

Had this VW Fastback sitting around already assembled. Just needed some paint, so I figured I'd run it as my 3rd entry. None of the cars are tested, so I'm just curious how they run. The purple Beetle may be headed to shop for the VW race.

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr253/danielcollick/20150917_214306_zpsqxx1eiow.jpg

to join the conversation or sign-up now