The New Year is right around the corner.....let's Drift through it...shall we? Bootleg Run is Back...to test you Stockers selection skills and you Modders building skills. It's time to give the spotlight to Formula D aka the Drift Cars...and what better track for that than the Tough to Tame.... Bootleg Run!!!
Rules & Restrictions
- Weight 45g max (Traction Event Rule)
- Size/Length/Height-a recognizable and feasible Drift car
- Cars per entrant/household, etc.-2 per entrant
- Brand, body style, year, make/model requirements, etc-any casting at 1/64 scale.
- Wheel limitations, requirements-NA
- Stock cars allowed-Yes
- Must be drilled rivets-Yes, on Modified entrants
- Dry lubes only-Yes
- Misc requirements - Must be a Drift car
- any Tokyo Drift casting and here is some more-Mercedes AMG, BMW 3 Series, any Z car, Nissan Skyline, Datsun Bluebird Toyota RX-7, Supra and Corolla, Ford Mustang and early Escort, Newer Dodge Challenger and Charger, Driftsa, Drift King and Dodge Viper....any Questions about car type just PM me
HW Goodies and a small trophy...plus whatever people throw into the prize pool.
How to enter
PM me for my Address if you don't have it already.
Are there any entry or shipping fees- If you want your cars back send $$$ to ship them back.
....and let your intentions be known....and with Pics!!!
Where to send your cars
Don't forget to print an ID card with your entry
Get me your cars before January 20,2018
Scoring and Winning
Must win two in a row (with one do over per round) to advance and win it all.
Just make weight and be a Drift car.
Tracks & Dates
January 20th 2018
Winners and Results
Video on League of Speed Youtube channel will tell the tale