Jump to first page
Jump to bottom
I changed the old timer cardboard box for a new, more solid one .Then, I installed for the first time the timer on the track .It works all the time ! The timer is FINALLY working correctly .
I widened the first turn .I remade this open-track portion with better borders , because cars used to fequently loose control because of them . The new borders are not yet positionned in this picture , they are around 2cm high .Lastly , I added borders to the top of the turn , so that the faster cars don't fly off it.
I now consider the track finished :
First video on this track :
Updated paint job :
I added custom scenery :
I made a small module to test and compare different wheels :