The American Muscle car...the name say's it all. This is Tobacco Road's Premiere Event of the year...American Muscle 2 held on Veteran's Day Weekend. There are two divisions for American Muscle...stock and modified...Stock Division and Modified Division. We will claim 2 Champions when the racing is done...and it will be a well earned victory. This race is in Honor of all our Veterans in the RLD community...the Nation...and Abroad. It's time once again to get ready...ready for American Muscle on Tobacco Road....
Rules & restrictions
- Stock and modified entries allowed
- 57g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 2 Stock/2 Modified per person aka 4 total per person
- No Custom Axels...only what you can purchase in a past or present Diecast Casting...Wheels, just make sure they look good on a Muscle Car please.
- Dry lube only
- Stocks must also be 57g or less...just like the Modified Cars - TE Rule in effect
- American Muscle Cars from the Muscle Car Era...but 55 and 57 Chevy's are OK and current Muscle Cars as well...Corvettes cut off at the "80's Vette" Have questions about a car...ask me.
- Cut Off for each Division is 64 cars
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host on or before Wednesday, 11/7/2018. Racing is scheduled for Saturday, 11/10/2018. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address.
Include $3.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Please print and include a Race ID slip with your entry
Small Trophy and some Prize Cars...and of course the Glory of Victory!!!
Races will be run on the Tobacco Road track.
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination tournament. A car will move on in the bracket only when it wins two races in a row. Cars will alternate lanes between each race.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random but will try to avoid having an entrant race themselves, especially in the first round.
Cars are given a grace of 2g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for tournament prizes. Offending cars will still race. Prize will go to the runner-up in the case of penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be repaired before the tournament. Cars that break during the tournament will not be repaired or replaced.