The Summer has come and gone and the season has begun to change...it's time...time to return to a stretch of road in the Heart of North Carolina...it beckons for the Merchants of Speed...come and become a Legend....a Legend of Tobacco Road. This time the Road calls for a slice of Americana...Detroit's Finest...it calls for American Muscle.
Two Divisions, Stock and Modified will duel it out....Stock vs Stock and Modified vs Modified.
Rules & Restrictions
- Weight minimum/maximum- Stock is 55g max w/ dry lubes...Modified 65g max w/ dry lubes and must be drilled rivets
- Size restrictions; length and height- American Muscle 1/64 that fits on HW Orange Track
- Cars per entrant/household- total of Four(4) 2 stock and 2 modified per entrant, but entrants can race in just one class if preferred.
- Brand, body style, year, make/model- Any Brand is allowed just watch weight and be an American Muscle Car. Years are 1954 to Present....exception is Corvette cut off is 1980's Corvette .
- Wheel limitations-NA
- Stock cars allowed-Yes but 55g max
- Must be drilled rivets-Yes, on Modified entrants
- Dry lubes only-Yes, both Stock and Modified
- Miscellaneous - Any Question about a Car Type or Rule PM me
HW Goodies...Certificate acknowledging your Win and a small Trophy
How to enter
PM me for Shipping Address
Are there any entry or shipping fees? If you want your cars back send appropriate $$$$
Let your intentions be known in the thread...with Pics!!!
Where to send your cars
November 11th 2017
Scoring and Winning
Must win Two in a Row to Advance to the next round and be claimed Champion
Just make weight and fit on the track and your good to go.
Tracks & Dates
November 11th - 13th
Winners and Results
Video will tell the tale on Tobacco Road.