Idea is to take a stock "well played with" original Redline Hotwheel and race them.
Here is my twist to the event... (sacrilege to some) DRILL IT, and you have to replace the wheels/axles. My idea is to take an original Redline and refresh the performance. FTE's, 5 spokes, black walls, you name it anything but the original bearing type wheels and axles. ALL racing and Grudge matches will be videoed...
Rules & Restrictions
- Weight 57g max
- Size restrictions; length and height The usual sizes - 1.3" high, 3.5" wide and orange track wide
- Cars per entrant one or two cars
- Brand, body style, year, make/model requirements, etc.
- Wheel limitations, requirements; No Redline wheels and bearing type axles
- Stock cars allowed GRUDGE MATCH ONLY, non-points side bets only... I will sort out a prize here as well.
- Must be drilled rivets, RACERS
- Dry lubes only
- Prizes Oh you want this, you don't know it yet... but you do.
Hot Wheels "The Hot Ones" Speed Pack 1, with all chase cars
How to enter
Post a reply along with how many cars you're going to enter.
Want your car/s back? $4 shipping. Winner will have shipping returned
Where to send your cars
Pinckney, MI 48169-9797
Don't forget to print an ID card with your entry
All entries must be received by the host before 12/15/2015 by Christmas....
Scoring and Winning,
5pts, second place 3pts, third place 2pts, fourth place 1pt... thats
cars more than 3g over weight will race but be painted pink, and not score any points.
Tracks & Dates
All races will be at one location (my house) over the Christmas-New Years break.
Planning at a minimum two track layouts, my low and slow track, and standard 1/4 mile. (possible 3rd track)
Winners and Results
Mention the winner, the final results and include a picture of the winning car if available.