Speed Shop Chronicles
Wow. Nice job, good insight. Looking forward to more episodes.
And tells me I don't have anywhere near the dedication or patience to make top speed cars (explains why I lose a lot). I'm not sure I have enough FTEs to be considered a "farm" anyway...I gotta use what I got and hope for the best.
- Thanks...gonna be fun and hopefully helpful — LeagueofSpeed
Appreciate it League of speed. Thank you for the great information and strong tips when it comes to building a car from ground up for people to understand. If a person does not have sandpaper , can you use a files? not to be too abrasive but to get wheels tru and tuned and for the chassis too as well?
- I guess you could...I use files for my metal chassis and wheel well work — LeagueofSpeed
How many times do u recommend for 280 grit
- don't use it — LeagueofSpeed
- got a iPad holder that attaches to the back of the chair...iPad is right beside my head — LeagueofSpeed
Another great vid, I also sand wheels but in a much different way. Its awesome to see how folks do things differently. I would love to see a video on weight placement as this seems to be my Achilles heel (among other things)...thanks for the vids Sir!
- You're Welcome...hope it helps — LeagueofSpeed
Great information!! Much appreciated!! Looking forward to watching and learning more,
- You're welcome...hope it helps — LeagueofSpeed
Really enjoyed the video's!
- Oh yeah...not quite the sound it makes when it happens:( — LeagueofSpeed
WOW! Short, but great and informative video. When I see videos like this it truly reminds me of how much I dont know and have to learn. Thank you for the vid Sir.