Summer Bash Drag Strip 2023
You can count team jester motorworks in, Kingjester and princessjester coming at you with that jdm and chevy power
- Looks good Jester! Great Choice of cars! I look forward to racing you and the others! I have added you to my list. You have plenty of time but when you’re ready, please send me a DM and I’ll send you my address. Thanks! — D_Built_Garage
I'll give it a shot!
- Sounds good Milestone! I look forward to racing you and the others! I have added you to my list. You have plenty of time but when you’re ready, please send me a DM and I’ll send you my address. Thanks! — — D_Built_Garage
This is who I have so far... We got ourselves a good list! We still have space for more. This is where we are at at the moment. Just an update for you all.
Can I join?
- Certainly! Thanks for letting me know. I have added you to the list! — D_Built_Garage
Please put us down for 2 entries!
- Rabid Badger Racing
- I got you down Rabid! Thanks! — D_Built_Garage
Got room for 2 more?
Can we run tubes so we can adjust how wide we run the wheels?
- Yes that should be fine and yes I have added you to my list. I look forward in racing you as well as the others! — D_Built_Garage
Is it still time left
- Yea there is! The race will begin July 29th. Are you interested in participating? — D_Built_Garage
- Yes Sir, I need that ???????? — 409_Diecast_Racing
- I need the address — 409_Diecast_Racing
- Sounds good I'll add you to the list. Please DM me and I'll give you the address. Thanks! — D_Built_Garage
Alright I'll start... coming in both at 77 grams each. The D_Built_Garage presents my 2nd place in my KOH line up. My Mitsubishi Evo 6 and my First place car is my Custom Honda Civic EG.
When everyone mails in their cars, I'll be doing a weigh in and pictures such as like this. I hope you guys like the sponsors.
- You seem to have a thing for skinny wheels and jdm cars.Well they certainly look good and if that Honda is a former champion I’m expecting a lot from it — Kingjester
- I got some heat under the hood. I’m looking forward to racing others to see what I’m up against. I haven’t made another car that can beat it. Well not yet at least. — D_Built_Garage
- Nice D_Built — CHOWHOUND_RACING_N_DIECAST
I have a 55 Chevy at 44 grams and a Tail Dragger coming in at 66 gramsthis will be my rookie debu as it is my first diecast race ever. Can't wait and good luck to everyone!!
Any room for New Jersey Drive Racing to enter?
- Hi Wally! Sure is! Would you like to participate? — D_Built_Garage
Ill get in on this!
- Sounds good GoldenOwl. I got you added to the list! — D_Built_Garage
Count me in please.