I just joined RLD, and when I see the oodles and noodles of information, one thing seems to be that the High Speed Racing Wheel doesn't get much word around here.
The Pros and Cons
- The wheel is very thin, to reduce friction
- The sidewall is smooth so walls are not a problem
- Still in production
- It has the FTE axles (unconfirmed)
- The wheels are currently only available on one casting, the HW Formula Solar
- Thin wheels might lose grip on open road courses
The designs on the wheels are goofy, sure, but the recent designs have no designs, so your wheels are flat, giving you another outlet for design.