Beast Wars - Tail of the Dragon (Postponed)Saturday, April 24th, 2021
Time for the creepy crawlies...the creatures of speed...the robots and such to battle the Dragon! The Scorpeedo...the Evil Weevil...Shark Cruiser...Zombot....they get there race...there chance to have the stage...but they must face The Dragon...the Beast Wars are here...
Rules & restrictions
- Stock and modified entries allowed
- 60g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 3 cars per team...team must be 3 cars
- Mainline or Nickel Platted...Wheels Builders Choice
- Dry lube only
- Teams must be three(3)cars
- Must be Creatures...Street Beast...or similar castings
Dates & deadlines
3/7/2020... get the cars in on or before 3/5/2020
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address.
Include $5.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Please print and include a Race ID slip with your entry
Trophy and the Associated Glory of Victory
Races will be run on the Tail of the Dragon track.
Race format and scoring
This will be a points based tournament..each car will get a run in all 3 lanes...cars can accumulate 9 to 3 points for the 3 runs...car with the most points after 3 runs moves on in the Bracket...a car must still be on the track to receive points...1st-3pts...2nd-2pts...3rd-1pt
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random but will try to avoid having an entrant race themselves, especially in the first round.
Cars are given a grace of 2g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for tournament prizes. Offending cars will still race. Prize will go to the runner-up in the case of penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be repaired before the tournament. Cars that break during the tournament will not be repaired or replaced.
- More in Racing & Tournaments
Current 5 pack out there...
- Scorpion for sure. Manta ray (middle)whatever it is looks great. — MDG_Racing
- That scorpion looks good. — CrazyEights
- just only for bugg cars — Lightning_Ghani
- Dragons? — Lightning_Ghani
Lady of Speed
- Thinking about doing one — MDG_Racing
- Ohhhhh! Forget that scorpion. The shark is nasty. — CrazyEights
- Lol... I have a few of these. — CrazyEights
League of Speed
YEAH!!! A TRUE FANTASY RACE. I'M SOOO IN. JUST ME THOUGH
- Not just any fantasy casting...must meet stated criteria — LeagueofSpeed
Can we get rid of the interiors for +ing g's? I noticed croc rod doesn't have a lot of weight potential with the interior in.
- Yes...absolutely...I ditch the interiors on most of my mods — LeagueofSpeed
Sylvester eyeing some potential candidates for Beast Wars
Have some Holiday fun with this one peeps...really gonna let a Tail of the Dragon race come and go???
So...not much interest for this one it look's like...anybody want to race in this event???
- I'm in. Might be a STUFF 'N MORE HOTWHEELS VERSUS LEGION OF SPEED RACE... LOL — SavageSpeeder
- It's still a ways out. I'll do some more social promoting and see what happens — redlinederby
- Although holiday races are sometimes iffy...but small races are okay :) — redlinederby
I'm in. Got my beast, just need to start working on them.
Any questions about castings just ask me or post a pic.