Diecast Squid Game 2023Friday, April 7th, 2023 Add reminder to Google Calendar
Have we got your attention?
The call is going out to ALL builders who think they have the skills to survive the Diecast Squid Games 2023.
This event will be one of a kind and test your ability’s as a Diecast racer.
The 4 horsemen have built a tournament so cunning that even those who think they know…have no clue.
Do you have what it takes to out think the competition?
Are you bold enough to attempt a build for this event?
Have you seen the TV series “Squid Game”?
If you dare:
1) Find a casting…
2) Make it tough/dependable/resilient/fast…
3) Paint it light green
Sign up below to confirm your intention of participating
The shipping address will be revealed once we are ready to accept submissions
We will not be revealing any more information regarding who or where the cars will be racing until the event is active
Not all vehicles will qualify. Not all vehicles will participate in every event. Not all vehicles will survive.
However, to the victor go the spoils.
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- No weight limit g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 1 entries per household
- Must have black wheels, any axels allowed
- Dry lube only
- Car must be painted light green
- #’s will be assigned to cars as they arrive. DO NOT # your car.
- Do not send return shipping payment. Any moneys sent will be given to the winner as part of the prize
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Friday April 7, 2023. Racing is scheduled for May. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include at least $ for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Tracks will be revealed as events become activated
Race format and scoring
This is a multi track event, however the tracks are being kept secret until the event goes live. This is being done to keep in theme with the idea of the Squid Game series. All participants agree to release their entries to the host for any entertainment purposes the host sees fit.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
To the victor goes the spoils
There is no weight limit
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify and be held or claimed by the host.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will be classified as dead and no attempt to resuscitate will be granted. Cars that arrive broken will be classified as D.O.A. and will not be repaired or qualified. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
If a car finishes last, it will die.
To the victor go the spoils. All entries still alive and all the dead ones will become property of the Winner.
A prize pack will be sorted out after the event.
- More in Racing & Tournaments
I'm so in!
Does it have to be a "real life car"?
Also, is team logo and other decals allowed?
Is detailing/two tone using white allowed? Or just solid green?
- Any casting — SquareCircleTriangle
- Make it look like the tracksuit from the series — SquareCircleTriangle
- #000 — SquareCircleTriangle
- Yes, thanks — Underdogs_Unleashed
Sign me up!
- #009 — SquareCircleTriangle
- Hey, are we supposed to put our assigned number on the car? — Lily_the_Dog
- Your number has been assigned — SquareCircleTriangle
- #043 — SquareCircleTriangle
- cool got my # — dr_dodge
- We know — SquareCircleTriangle
- #090 — SquareCircleTriangle
I'll give it a shot as long as you're not international. If you're in the states write me down. I'm sorry I just can't afford international shipping right now.
- #080 — SquareCircleTriangle
- Cool I'll get something special going ???? — NDeavers80
Like Deavers said as long as you're not International I'm in
- #220 — SquareCircleTriangle
I'll play...sign me up...I don't care where it's going...
- #053 — SquareCircleTriangle
I'd like to enter this tournament. I love squid!
- #073 — SquareCircleTriangle
- Hey thats my favorite number.. sweet — Endcount
- We know — SquareCircleTriangle
Ok deal me in boss
- #049 — SquareCircleTriangle
In please, sounds like fun!!!
- #013 — SquareCircleTriangle
I'm so curious, count me in!
- #077 — SquareCircleTriangle
I always thought this would be a cool idea... so I'm in