So I'm trying my hand at my first mail-in race. I've done a bunch of races for the "locals" but I thought I'd invite everybody to participate next month. So here it is.
Racing for pinks is a race where the winner of the race gets all the cars entered in the race.
- Race Date: Saturday, September 20th, 2014
- Mail-in cars are welcome.
- Only stock cars are allowed. Stock cars are cars that have not been modified in any way.
- This race is open to any brand name 1/64 scale car. (Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Johnny Lighting, etc.)
- Limit of 2 cars per person.
- The four lane color country speedway will be used for this race. It will be 18 feet with a start height of 30 inches.
- The race format will be a point elimination race. Points are accumulated after each race. First place gets 0 points, second place 1 point, third place 2 points, fourth place gets 3 points. A car is eliminated when 8 points are accumulated. This ensures that each car will race at least three times. The race winner is the last car that has not been eliminated.
- A $1 donation to help with shipping all the cars to the winner would be appreciated but not required.
- Mail-in cars can be sent to
P.O. Box 156
- Mail-in cars need to include the following information. You can print out a Race Entry Form here or include the following information on a piece of paper:
Return Mailing Address
Team Race Name