What's your favourite casting ?
1/64 scale cars have been produced for many years and made thousands of cars, all different colours ,shapes and sizes...now...what's your favourite?
- More in Customs & Collecting
Classic = Inside Story Van
Modern = 1970 Ford Escort RS1600
- Classic: I wonder if it has anything to do with today’s event lol — RLoRacing
- Well, those are the two castings I sent to KotM ("Tartan Titan" in the first tournament was mine). My borther and I had matching Inside Story vans as kids... the yellow one from 1980. The one that raced today is a 1979 Spiderman variant. More often than not, if a tournament's rules allow, I'll send an RS1600. I love building them. — GenX_VintageRacing
- Escorts are FAST!!! — AJdiecastracing
- Yeah I remember the tartan titan,yah know where did the name tartan titan come from? — Kingjester
The Cadillac V-16!
- Hell yeah — RAGTAG_JIM
Hot Wheels Super Van and the 1977 Dodge Boogie Van!!
Fast and furious 61' impala -red
Eather 57 Chevy, old-school Rodger dodger, or the Camaro z28
Always liked the 57 Chevy, but I might have a few Nash's and Lethal Diesels .....
Tons of favorites... I've always been partial to the fantasy castings personally. Speed Blaster and Way 2 Fast are probably my top 2 favorites. For real life cars, the Ferrari F40 is tops for me!
- Love love the way 2 fast — RAGTAG_JIM
- l've always wanted to have a hot wheel f40 but I've never seen one in person. — AJdiecastracing
Is it too late to respond to this? I like the Custom Honda Civic EG6 or the Premium Honda Civic from the fleet street
For me my favorite cars have to be either the '70 Dodge Charger R/T or the Custom Chevy c10 truck
I've only ever won one race and that was in a Porsche Panamera S type-E so as of right now that has to be my favorite car. As a kid I had a blue Maelstrom that could consistently clear the longest jumps and that was my favorite then! I recently picked up another Maelstrom casting now just to find a race to enter it in!
89 T-Bird Stocker