First mail-in race here at Mac Mountain! American Muscle cars from 1960 to 1979.
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 60g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 2 entries per household
- Any wheel and axle combo
- Dry lube only
- No weight on exterior of the vehicle to INCLUDE Trucks.
- Any 1/64 diecast brand allowed PROVIDED it fits within the specs dictated.
- All castings must be be a replica of the following makes:
- GM - Chevrolet, Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, GMC
- Others may be considered but approval of the host must be received before the event. Host reserves the right not allow any entry not meeting the specs provided.
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Friday, 10/23/2020. Racing is scheduled for Sunday, 10/25/2020. This will be a live event. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
One entry per person. Entry fee is $2. Include at least $5.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be retained for use for weekly races or as the host sees fit.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Builder Name (optional)
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination tournament. Races are one-on-one. A car will move on in the bracket only when it wins two races in a row. Cars will alternate lanes between each race.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random.
Cars are given a NO + tolerance over the stated weight limit. to account for variance in scales. The weight limit is 60g as noted by the track's scales. There will be NO + tolerance. Any car that exceeds 60g will NOT be allowed to participate. It is better to come in light than over.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
Low Country Diecast Racing League Trophy
Event Winner Sticker