Page 4 of 5
Coupe-A-Cabana: Viper Edition - FULL
If there's still room, please count me in!
Can I get in on this action???
Hoping not full yet
Variat SkunWorks would like to through my hat into the ring.
- Hopefully next time. — VariatSkunkworks
Georgio would like to enter this race..... man it filled up faster than the Numbskull Tuscan!!
- I got home from work at 6pm on the 4th and it was already full. Lol. — Numbskull
- Just a testament to how much people look forward to racing at Monster Motorsports and the Pacific Rim Speedway. — Numbskull
- Yup, this is the 2nd race there I have missed — G_ForceRacing
If possible, put me down as an alternate. I'm known for coming thru in the clutch when folk drop or no show.
Dretty - Mini Mafia Motors
I got my Viper for the race. Just wait 'til this bad boy hits the track:
- DDUE!!! Awesome! — SpyDude
- LOL Awesome! Any cylons Driving are in Big Trouble! — Bent_Rod_Racing
- lol — dr_dodge
- I know nothing of battlestar galactica but…that’s sick. — 0utsiders_Street_Racing
Please remove me from the "alternate" list. Maybe it will help someone else get in. Thanks
Just made an update to the rules since there was confusion. The orginal rules allowed NPA but not FTE. So to keep things simple...
NPA and FTE are now ALLOWED.
- Does that mean my Colonial Viper is eligible? — cyrano_buckminster
Shipping out tomorrow:
Next page »
Log in to join the conversation or sign-up now
Me please - Coop, Playworn Racing