Rules & restrictions
- no weight limit. Rip and race for pinks. Winner takes all cars entered
- date to be determined. 500 sub tournament so entries should be sent sooner than later as you’re closing in in 500.
- no return money. Pinks race
** Race Format**
- two track total points- one day.
- must win two in a row on alternate lanes
- point earned for each race win
- bracket will be random and any byes will be determined by random drawing. Number of byes depends on cars entered
No penalties except
- if a car leaves the track or fails to finish it will be deemed as a loss.
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host NO LATER THAN FEB.20/19. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Subject:Address Please
Please print and include a Race ID slip with your entry
All the cars entered and MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE!!
Races will be run on the Birdco Raceway track first and then the 41-14 Track!
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination tournament. A car will move on in the bracket only when it wins two races in a row. Cars will alternate lanes between each race.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random but will try to avoid having an entrant race themselves, especially in the first round.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be repaired before the tournament. Cars that break during the tournament will not be repaired or replaced.